37. My Precious Best Friend

Taehyung's POV

I kissed Seokjin. 

I kissed Seokjin on the cheek tonight and I loved every bit of it!

Now I don't know where I got the courage to do it but it could be because of the fact that it was completely instinctive on my part.

In other words, I did it because I felt like it and the fact that he felt so nice in my arms just made me want to press my lips against his cheek and I didn't think much about it before just going for it. 

And it was incredible.

I see him look at me with wide eyes, his hand on the cheek where I had just kissed him and that makes me press my lips so I could stop myself from smiling too widely even though every bone inside of my body was dancing right now. 

He looks so shocked that it makes me want to burst out laughing at how funny he looked and that's exactly what I did the next second.

That is until the moment I see the crimson creep up his neck settling right on his cheeks and nose and as we stared at each other, I feel my own cheeks heat up a bit too as my laughing fades away.

Oh god, what did I just do?

"Oh my god!" We immediately look away from each other at Jimin's voice and I almost feel like lightning strike me as I see Jimin's face.

Jimin

Jimin likes Jin!

I am the worst best friend to exist in this whole world!

"What are you doing in the pool with your clothes on? Are you guys crazy? Come out, change and then do whatever you want to do while looking at each other."

Oh.

I look back at Seokjin who had his mouth opened as he shakes his head and then points at me and then shakes his head again.

"I- he- he was- he.." Jin struggles to make his words as he still had his hand on his cheek.

"Taehyung? Did he do something?" Jimin asks him in concern before his eyes fall on me and he shakes his head softly. "Taehyung, honey, what the fuck?"

"I didn't do anything!" I immediately defend myself and even though my voice sounded pretty confident, I was anything but that.

Why the hell did I kiss him on his cheek without thinking?

"You're such a liar!" That's the first few words that come out of Jin's mouth as he continues glaring at me even though his cheeks were still red. "You- you did- you're so.."

As he struggles to make any more words, Jimin sighs and then turns to me.

"What did you do this time, Taehyung?" I look at Jimin with my mouth still shut as Jin was mumbling something more to himself.

Ah, I'm so conflicted, I want to smile because of this but I also want to slap myself for betraying my precious friend Jimin.

"Okay so you won't say anything. How about you two just get out and we'll talk about it, okay? I'll get you some towels."

As I see Jimin walk away, I look at Jin as he swims to the other side to get out of the pool and I obviously follow him too, my eyes on his wide back and tiny waist as he climbs the stairs and the shirt clings to his body.

Damn it.

"Where do you think you're looking at?"

Okay, Jin is back to normal.