34. Rebounded

Update because my exam went well!

Taehyung's POV

I missed this.

I missed this sarcasm, yelling and aggression so much, I can seriously hug Seokjin for just doing this to me.

And I don't like getting hugged.

But did we even hug any time before? Not really but I've seen Jungkook hug him a lot and well, Jimin is a natural hugger so- Oh, Jimin.

Jimin likes Jin and Jin likes Jimin.

I shake my head to get this thought out of my mind but truth be told, it never really left my mind since everything happened.

I swear if this was about some other guy, I wouldn't even think twice- yes, I like what I like and I get it- and I'll just let Seokjin impress me more and more and then you know something would happen but this is Jimin involved.

I cannot do this to him and the more time I spend with Jin, the more I want to annoy him and enjoy with him and that'll just make me like him more.

And also, I'm very sexually attracted to him -which is a first for me- considering how I've been trying my hardest to not look at his exposed collarbones and down his chest.

Not my fault, I just got my first heartbreak and my body and brain has been acting all crazy for a while now.

I lift my eyes to Seokjin instinctively and they widen just a little bit when I notice him looking at me too.

My heart is beating fast now.

"Why are you two staring at each other like that?"

We immediately look away to the opposite side and as Seokjin clears his throat, I just bite the inside of my cheek.

Okay, this is my que to leave!

"Where do you think you're going?" I stop as soon as I hear Jimin's voice from behind and I turn around to look at him glaring at me with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Oh, Jimin. Hi."

"What the fuck, Taehyung? What the absolute fuck is wrong with you? You literally did all of this without telling me about it? You have a fucking girlfriend-"

"She's not a girl-"

"-and you didn't tell me! Why do you even have a girlfriend?"

I realise the three of them looking at me curiously even Seokjin and I just shrug.

I can't obviously tell them the truth.

'I like the person you like so I decide to distant myself from that person so I will be a nice friend to you as you've always been a nice friend to me but because it was hurting, I decided to go for a classic rebound dating but because I've not dated before and I just can't date anyone even as a rebound, I'm organising a whole competition' sounds good as an idea but to say it out loud? Not so much.

Especially when it rebounded.

In other words, I didn't realise how much time we spent together until I decided to be distant and now I like Seokjin way more than I expected to like him and also, I miss him and this is so wrong because Jimin likes him!

"Really?" He asks me in disbelief so I just sigh and sit down, looking at him. "You've been acting different, Tae."

"No, I haven't. Everything is the same."

"No, it's not. You've been acting different. You've stopped hanging out with us and it's not even like you have other friends or something. Even Jungkook and Jin agrees!" He says pointing to them and I immediately look at Jin who's looking down at the table while Jungkook nods.