20

A little shitty but something at least

Taehyung's POV

Kim Seokjin was an annoying human being and as much as I liked to annoy him, it seemed as if he enjoyed annoying me too.

And the way he did it, it was too frustrating.

Kim Seokjin was the type who would get on your nerves at the most random times.

The type who would just come out of nowhere.

The type who would blush when someone will give him a can of coffee, know his favourite smoothie flavour or when an 18 year kid would ask him to be his date on the college fresher's party.

The type who would bark at me at one moment and say yes to Jungkook the very other while looking anywhere but him because his cheeks were as red as Rudolph's fucking nose.

And I hated it so so much because I didn't know why it was annoying me this much.

I mean, I was okay when Seokjin turned all red when Jungkook asked him to be his date.

I was okay when he returned his smile and patted his shoulder and agreed to be his date.

I was fine.

Totally fine.

More than fine.

"Can your 'Jinnie hyung' come already? You told me that we are going to go shopping but here I am, getting all sweaty sitting here!" I complained looking at Jungkook who was playing some game on his phone while sitting on the wooden table as we waited for him to come from god knows where.

I looked around the little store we were supposed to meet him and sighed.

If I thought Jin's aunt's restaurant was hot, this one was a whole sauna compared to it.

Jungkook stared at me for a couple of seconds before he rolled his eyes. "Your make-up is not going to melt off, hyung. You can wait a bit. He must be coming."

I narrowed my eyes at his statement and crossed my arms as he went back to playing the game.

"I'm not wearing any makeup."

Jungkook turned his face to look at me with raised eyebrows. "Really? Wow, you're pretty handsome, hyung," Jungkook complimented, making me smirk a bit as I leaned back on the chair, crossing my legs.

"Jin hyung is still more handsome though."

"You little-"

"But on a serious note, really? You outside with no makeup?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't get any time."

"Yeah, that's true. If I knew saying Jinnie hyung's name would get you on your legs this quick, I would have said it sooner so you'll agree faster."

What the-

"What are you talking about?" I ask , laughing humourlessly. "I didn't join you because of him."

I just needed to buy something for myself.

It was if my hands were itching a bit too much and I just needed to get something, anything to feel okay.

I mean, I was okay. I just wanted to feel more okay.

"Then, why did you get ready all of a sudden when you were acting like a drama queen before?"

I punched him on the side making him groan in pain. "I did it because your 'Jinnie' hyung has no fashion sense and I wouldn't my cousin to look like a fashion disaster in college." I tell him making him scoff.