ONE SHOT part one

Andre

In the few months I've been with Keira, I never really expected her to rule me in every sense of the word. The woman could tell me to jump , I'd be an a ss about it but end up doing it. She gets me , all my quirks included. Most people probably wouldn't expect her to stay with me, I didn't either but she surprises me evey day by choosing to spend her life with me. One thing I love and hate about her is that she's good. Too good. She chooses to see the good in everyone even when there really isn't any... see Douglas shay. And me. But you already know that.

I'm hoping she never realises that she deserves better than me because I would do anything for this woman. See my problem with her having such a gentle heart is that she doesn't even realise that she's too sweet for her own good. I like to think that we balance. She's all clouds , candy and hearts and I'm, well I'm just a dick. So there's an equilibrium.

And right now I'm fed up with her and her sweetness. She couldn't be mean if her life depended on it. Hold that thought, she did attempt to damage my equipment, but you'll be pleased to know that everything works fine Dimitri is proof of that.

I watch her laugh, her eyes lighting up as she cackles. It's horrific that laugh, but it does force you to smile whether you want to or not. And there it is. My point. The f u cktard leans in closer. She doesn't even realise he's been flirting with her and giving her bedroom eyes every chance he's got. Along with every other male in this place.

Now I understand completely. She's hot, I mean f u cking hot, amazing body, great figure perfect height that just makes you want to protect her and her face.... her face should be on a billboard and every commercial. Plus her personality, its adorable and she doesn't even try.

But this guy, fu cking Terry. He's like a bad itch, it just won't go away. Now I understand that this is theoretically my fault. I approved hiring the prick and with good reason. He's great at his job. But when I did it, I assumed he was gay. Terry Manfred. What the fu ck type of name is Manfred. Keira and I had a laugh about it with our weird sense of humour and we came to the conclusion that we just had to see this fellow named Terry Manfred.

I couldn't make the human resource meeting so Keira went in my place and she came back with a raving review of him. Her description of him only fueled my wanting to hire him because she said he showed up in a pink shirt and grey suit. In my opinion, you shouldn't wear a pink shirt on an interview so I assumed he was proud of himself and his lifestyle.

In my primitive male musings, I figured, if he's gay, he'll keep his hands , eyes, thoughts and more importanlty his di ck away , far far away from my wife so I signed that contract and sent it to him so fast before the ink dried  but kept my reasons to myself. Now as per our married couple ritual, after work, Keira and I would put Dimitri to bed, have a couple rounds of mind blowing sex and talk as we basked in the afterglow of each other.

For the past three weeks, as I asked her how work went she would tell me her adventures of the day and a recurrent theme in them was Manfred. I wasn't too worried , becasue he's gay. But A week ago, I couldn't help but feel betrayed when I dropped her off at work and kept her company for half the day there in her office and Terry walked in.

All blonde, six feet, muscled up and pretty looking. I didn't even bat an eyelash when he found Keira ontop of me her skirt riding up a little. Now if he came in five minutes prior, he would have been in for quite a show. I am after all quite the performer.

But in those two seconds that Terry Manfred walked in I knew for damn sure that he was the furthest thing from gay. One, he didn't knock which means he's friendly with her or he wants to be. From what I gathered from Keira, he was a good employee but not that friendly that he walked into his boss' office like they were fu cking bossom buddies. Even Ellie knocked when she came around the house and she did not give a damn about privacy when it came to Keira.