CHAPTER NINE.

My head hurt, my eyes were swollen, I was sore from last night,my heart felt like it had been ripped out of me, roasted and fed to the dogs and I had just pulled up at my parents house looking for the courage to actually get through the door, thats if I could get out of my car. I was screwed and in more ways than one.The plane ride home was the worst. I had gone through the bloody papers during the flight only to feel even worse about myself. I was no expert in law but there was no way out of this. He had tied me to him and the company in all ways possible. I couldn't get a divorce from him unless I wanted to hand over the tiny bit he had left to us , probably to spite us, on a silver platter.I apparently had to live with him and portray the perfect wife or it was considered breach of contract awarding him full control over my father's company. He was allowed extra marital affairs but I wasn't.In short he had pretty much made me sign over my life to him. The bastard had used me to end me. Harsh but I'd have to admit that he was smart. Getting me drunk to the point that I would have signed anything. Oh and whats worse? I can't tell anybody about the contract except my father or , yup ,you guessed it , breach of contract. He expected me to pretend and go about life like I was madly in love with him and the doting wife in public when all I wanted to do was scratch his eyes out. If it were yesterday, that would be no problem but now, I didn't want to see the man unless he was burning in hell or something worse.

The opening of my car door brought me out of my thoughts. My father was standing there with a murderous look on his face.

"Get out of the car Keira" he growled. I meekly obeyed taking the documents with me as I followed him to his office.

"How nice to see you Ms. Keira" Danny the housekeeper greeted but turned away immediately sensing the tension between my father and I.

He shut the door after I entered his office and took a deep breath still facing the door.

"Explain yourself" he said the anger in his voice barely controlled as he sat at his desk.

"He tricked me, I ,I don't know what to say, I fell for it and and"

He held his hand up.

"What can we do?" He was seething.

"I don't know " I said slumping into the chair oppostie my father's.

"Well, I thought about it, we can't buy it back from him because he's probably going to ask for something outrageous and you can't divorce him because I'll lose the rest of it, so I've decided that you will stay married to him, do as he pleases and get me my company back, understood"

whoa whoa whoa, did he just sell me to that excuse of a man?

"Dad I get that your angry at me, but I can't stay married to him Yes its my fault bu"

"Exactly! Its your fault that you're in this mess and that you dragged me into it with you, so you're going to fix it!" He yelled getting up from his chair to point an accussing finger at me. His hands were balled up in fists and the restraint he had been trying to exercise was out the window

"I don't care if you have to fuck the mans brains out, I don't care if you're miserable with him I don't care if he asks you to fuck someone! You do it as long as I get my company back"

The shock I was in was beyond describable.

"I am not for sale! I am your daughter and you're telling me that I should prostitute myself just so you can get your hands on the company?!"

"Im telling you to fix this mess that you created, I'll be damned if I lose that company to a vengeful bastard who thinks with his dick"

My eyes were like saucers now. I knew that my dad could be a douche sometimes but this, this is epic.

"How does mum feel about you telling your only child to whore myself so that you can get your hands on some money?!' 

"She feels nothing because she doesn't and won't know about this. He wants you to stay married to him, you stay married to him. The turnover contract has a non disclosure agreement that i intend to follow to the letter if I'm going to get my company back"

"You know about the contract?"

"What contract ?I'm talking about the damn turnover papers that he sent me with a non disclosure agreement.  All he says is that a divorce initiated from our side makes us lose the rest of the company and you're not going to screw this up for me"

"Unbelievable! You expect me to just roll over and agree to this?"

"I expect you to do as I say,because I've told you to do so. I don't care if you have to stay married to him, you do what you have to do, as long as I get my company back" He was now so close to me his breathing fast and harsh

"You're mother doesn't and can't find out about this or anyone else including that Eel friend of yours because if they do, I lose the rest of my company. Got it?"

"Some father you are" I sneered at him feeling tears coming to my eyes.

"Do. You . Understand."

"Yes, "

I marched to the door of his office feeling the first tear escape my eye.

"and its Ellie" I said turning back to face him before i ran out of the house and into my car. I couldn't even see clearly now with the tears pouring and clouding my vision. I was holding on by a thread that was cutting itself lose at any moment

. When I found myself parked at my front door I felt it snap. The car parked next to mine triggered that. The nerve of the asshole, showing up at my house. He was seated on my porch steps ,aviator sunglasses on looking as devastatingly handsome as ever in his grey v neck shirt and black jeans while I looked like something a dog spat out. I  jumped out of my car and charged at him ready to pound the shit out of him. He stood up amusement on his face. I lifted my hand to slap him but he intercepted it and held it with a firm grip. I used my other hand to punch his chest but he just grabbed that one too. I was flailing about him as he moved me to his chest wanting to hurt him at least just once but he just wrapped his arms around me and held me to him.There was no stopping my tears now as they poured out continuously. I gave up and let him hold me to him. The sun was now setting which made me wonder how long we had just sat there him craddling me in his arms. I pulled away from him to see his tear soaked shirt. I probably looked like hell's mistress but I didn't care. I stood up without a word and opened my front door . I entered but he was right behind me and as I was about to shut the door on his face, he put his foot on the door and shouldered his way into my house.

"Well thats not nice" He said looking down on me.

"Get out" I said still holding the door open.

"Sure, but with you"

"What does that mean?"

"Its in the contract.You have to live with me remember? I'm here to get you and your stuff"

"I'm grateful for your shoulder out there but i'm seriously not in the mood for you right now"

'You're from seeing him aren't you"He walked to me and shut the door." Your father? Its his fault this whole thing is happening"

"Yeah well i'm the one caught in the middle of it, and I really need a break so could you just get out and leave me in peace" I said feeling my spirits darken further.

"Please?" I said desperate to be alone and cry myself to sleep.

"I'll swing by tomorrow to pick you and your stuff up" He said noticing how weak I was feeling.He walked out of my house without another word. I shut the door and locked it before falling to the floor and crying all over again.

unedited and short but it'll pick up in the next few chapters. vote, comment.............:)