CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE PART TWO

He comes to sit back down next to me and puts my legs across his laps. He downs the contents of the tumbler in two large gulps and leans forward to put it on the coffee table.

He leans back on the couch and looks at me."Oh hell" he says and pulls me closer to him so I'm sitting on him "I've scared you haven't I" he says as he rubs the frown I didn't know I had on my forehead with his fingers.

"Its not  bad if you think about it . I just don't like thinking about it. And yes I know you're about to mention the day I walked past you but it wasn't like that."

His fingers start playing with the ring on my finger and my eyes move to his large hand holding mine.

"So no sugarcoating huh" he says and I shoot him a look.

"Okay , okay.Brace yourself, its pathetic. I knew her when we were kids , we messed around a little bit . It didn't work out. Years passed. Met her again, we fuc ked . Hard .... and  alot .She wanted to try out some sick s h i t, I was not up for that  Didn't work out again so I left .She showed up with some story that ...uh.. was pure bull s h it. We hooked up again she cheated I left , a year passes I meet you and here we are."

I shift on his lap to straddle him,"What story" He raises his brow at me,"The story she showed up with?"

"She claimed to be pregnant with my devil spawn" "Was she?" I ask unsure if he's okay because his face is impassive and he seems unaffected.

"No. I've never fu c ked anyone without a rubber and even with the rubber I always pull out to do it in the rubber outside of them. Well except you, and It never broke so no. I made sure of that."

"So why did you take her back?"

"I didn't, I just f u ck ed her and told her we'd get a paternity test."

"Were you worried?" He smiles "You're asking about my feelings at the time? Don't you have other pressing questions?"

"Well yeah, I mean it is scary to think you're having a baby right?"

He chuckles,"No I wasn't worried because there was no, none , kanenas chance at all that I knocked her up."

"So you had the test?"

"No she claimed a miracle miscarriage the minute I took her to the hospital."

"Then how did she cheat on you."

"She cheated while we dated before the whole pregnancy fiasco." he says nonchalantly.

"You're not over her are you" I say feeling crestfallen.

"No. I f u ck ing hate the b it ch. I was never over her because I never really felt anything for her. I cared about her at some point and she got me off but I never really liked her  and it sure as hell was nowhere close to love. I mean she was hot when I was f u ck ing her otherwise I wouldn't have f u cked her but no." he says shaking his head. "Not there."

"Then why does she think she's married to you?"

He rolls his eyes,"It was a joke when we were kids . My father used to joke that we'd get married some day. But I proved him wrong and pappoulli couldn't be happier about it."

"So you're not married." I aks skeptically." Like I said ,Only to you. Only ever have been to you."

I flick his nose and he curses."Why the hell couldn't you just say that earlier when I asked you?!" I exclaim and he frowns.

"I honestly do not know" he says and as if realising something he raises his brows,"F uu cckk" he mutters and I raise my brow.

"What?"

"I uh should have called someone I just remembered" he says quickly and I half believe him because he did have a mess today at work.Thanks to me I think proudly.

He pulls me even closer and smiles," Can we get to the fun part now?" he asks  moving his hips suggestively. I put my hands on his chest to halt him.

"Why did you hire her then?" I ask my resolve to make him pay coming back with a vengeance.

"I had to. Pappoulli made me."

"Why Andre" I ask my voice firm.

"He made me"

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

Were at an impasse here and to be honest I've already pushed my luck with his forthcomingness so i'll leave that for a later date.

"So you're not married"

"No." he says clearly frustrated

"You don't like her?"

"Never have."

I sigh and he smiles,"Shall we Mrs. Demakis" he asks and I can't help but smile. He's still not getting any. "We shall Mr. Demakis" He sits up and in one swift motion I'm under him on the couch he's  ontop of me and his lips capture mine in a searing kiss.

His hands move to my chest and squeeze my breasts his breathing fast. I feel one of his hands snake under my singlet and he tweaks my nipple making me moan. His lips move lower to my neck and it gives me some space to breathe. Oxygen gets to my brain and I realise I need to get back on track with my plans.

"Andre" 

"Hmmh" he says moving lower to my belly where he lifts my singlet  and kisses my belly button.

"We can't" I say and he nips me gently.

"W e are baby." I roll my eyes at his single mindedness. 

"No seriously we can't" I say lifting my head and putting my hand to the top of his head on his dark locks.He keeps kissing a path up my belly and I go for the kill.

"I'm on my period" He freezes before continuing."We got towels." I smack his head and he lifts his head."What is wrong with you" he whispers  as his hand goes to his head to grab my hand from hitting him agaiin.

"No way. You are so rude." I say as his hand grasps my hand.

"In the shower?" he asks half hopefully and I push him off.

" Uuum NO.Second base then maybe third. The circumstances are not in your favor. Deal with it" I say as I push him completely off me.

"You're really pushing it today aren't you."

I shrug,"I got nothing left to lose" I say carelessly as I pick up my laptop and walk to my room. I go to lock it but the door doesn't have a lock on it. I turn and walk to the room I shared with Andre and the lock also doesn't work. I go back to mine and smile. He's taking precautions. So am I.