chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

The sun's rays were in my eyes. it felt amazing to just lay in bed while my body was warmed by the golden rays that came through the window. "buzz, buzz" my phone vibrated and i smiled knowing that it was a good day ahead of me. Hell, i was awake before the alarm!

Keira Devonne was in very high spirits. today marked her one year anniversary at Nolcorp enterprises and she had got there with her brains. At twenty three she had a lot to show for herself. She was the executive assistant to Marshall Nolan, nolcorp president who had hired her fresh out of university after noticing her incredible ability to remember pretty much everything she read. Though she had been given the option to use her family name to get ahead she refrained from it solely to spite her father. Standing at five foot four she was not that short. Her half greecian half latin genes had blessed her with quite the backside but not too much. She had perfectly shaped brown eyes covered by long dark lashes that looked like they had mascara. Her full pink lips  fit perfectly on her face. she was beautiful and she had her mother to thank for that. 

After a quick shower i got into a dark navy pencil skirt that  and a navy blazer  with a white vest and red platform heels. i grabbed my bag and rushed out. today was the day Marshall my boss would introduce us to the new president of nolcorp. He was retiring and had to outsource for a buyer for his company because only child Ryan Nolan was too much of a screw up and would run the company into the ground in a week at most. I had had my fair share of run ins with Ryan and he screamed spoiled rich pervert heir. the few times i had dealt with him he had blatantly flirted and made a pass at me. Not once was he sober in all the encounters. 

today was truly an awsome day. No traffic and i was crusing singing along to katy perry on the radio as i took the last turn before getting to the company's street.

"screeeech!" i heard a loud screech and a loud banging sound before i actually felt my body being propelled forward and slightly hitting my head on the steering wheel. ooh crap crap crap!i am officially screwed. Marshall was definately going to kill me, if i wasnt dead already.

'i opened my eyes slowly to see the car that had ran into mine or was it me who ran into it. i am so confused right now.Great. a Rolls Royce Phantom. i took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

************************************************************************************************************''Are you alright James? Andreas Demakis asked his driver as he felt the car come to an abrupt halt after violently being pushed forward causing him to throw the documents he was working on. He hated being driven around let alone driving in this city.It was too busy for his liking .

'i dont have time for this, ' i said to myself i was already rrunning late to a business meeting that i had been waiting on for a very long time. james moved to open the door to examine the damage

'no , i'll handle this'

He got out of the car readyt to give a piece of his mind to the imbecile who was was wasting his time which was literally money

' sir I'

'dont worry about it i'll handle it

**********************************************************************************************************

I got out of the car my head throbbing.I straightened my navy dress and got out of the car barefoot ready to give out my details incase it was my fault. All I wanted was to get to work on time the last thing I needed was to go to my father for help to get me a new job especially in the banking and technology industry afterall most people were not exactly willing to hire a twenty three year old female qualifications or not considering the way i looked. i was always stereotyped.