CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Sorry for the long wait, I had applications and alot of school stuff to deal with but updates will be on the regular now coz things have cooled down a bit. Don't get bored my pretties, I have quite the bombshells to drop in few chapters so stick around folks, there's more to come this being a filler till I get my groove back.(Its been a while)Unedited as usual so don't mind the grammer and spelling

I could hear his brain working overtime his head rising with the rise and fall of my chest."Stop,"

He looked up amused, "What?" "You're thinking way too loud. Its bothering me".He shook his head rolling his eyes getting it off my chest."We,need to get back, before the storm hits. We don't have much time" I watched him pull his briefs back on. I never realised how good Calvin Kleins could look so good on the perfect ass. I followed suit and slipped on my panties and shorts blushing as I stared at the torn material that was my bra.He walked out leaving me in the room to finish up.I walked ut running my hand through my hair to give it a semblance of decency, my bed hair was not sexy and the humidity on this island had given it a permanent soft weaves that after an hour of my straightener, would go back to the waves that had grown on me.He stood looking ahead of him hands in his pockets that permanent scowl on his face.He gave me  what looked like a forced smile and started walking back to the house which wasn't anywhere near us, or it probably was but Ive never been one for exercise.He tuned back to check on me and I wasn't doing as bad as earlier since we were going downhill this time. He smiled shaking his head to himself. His hand reaching out for mine without him turning to look at me warmed my heart. He was trying and as much as it was obvious he wasn't used to this sort of thing, hand holding , niceties and all , he really was trying. I smiled at his back my hand reaching his as he led me back. The house was buzzing with activity as we slipped through the kitchen.

"Hey guys! we missed you especially you Keira, where've you been all day?"Grayson came to us smiling as usual. He was the happiest guy i'd ever met."No offense Andre" he added quickly.Andre just arched his brow at him but narowed when he saw Grayson's eyes widen slightly at my chest as his mouth opened and closed. I followed his eyes to my chest as Andre moved infront of me letting my hand go covering me from Grays eyes. He looked up blushing taking a step away from Andre . My top was slightly wet from the light drizzles outside and my sweat clinging to me showing my pink nipples and part of my boobs. My hands rushed up crossing around them a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"If you want to keep your eyes Grayson, I suggest you put them back in their sockets before I do" Andre bit out."Sorry" Grayson mumbled walking away looking ashamed his cheeks and ears red. I burst out laughing my hands still covering my boobs.He turned to me taking his shirt off handing it to me. I shook my head taking it still laughing holding it to my chest as he lead me to the stairs."What's so funny " he said almost growling his hand tightening on mine as we walked up the stairs."You" I said chuckling"Look how you're moody in less than three seconds" "I don't appreciate another man looking at my wife in places only I should be"  so I'm your wife now "I said poking his back cheekily as we entered our room.He turned to face me" Yes,for now you are" I scrunched my nose up ." Does the concept revolt you?" he asked looking at my grimace. "Makes me sound like i'm disposable" "Don't get me wrong, you are, but the end justifies the means" "Why do you talk like that. Half of the things you say pass me by and I'm a self professed geek"  "One day you'll understand" He turned around after pecking my cheek leaving me confused. Yeah I know I'm disposable considering  I signed my life away to him but hearing him say that i'm disposable made me feel cheap

"So are you using me till you're .bored?" He turned back to look at me taking his jeans off."No, I'm forgetting until you get bored" "Huh?" "The end justifies the means love. Wait for the end then ask me what I mean" He smiled at me walking into the bathroom leaving me even more confused. Did I look like a freaking monk to understrand all of his zen nonsense.I smiled inwardly , he could be so nice sometimes.My phone ringing got me out of my reverie.