CHAPTER FIVE

Andreas P.O.V
The fact that I hadn't realised that Keira was Douglas Shay Vandercamp's daughter made me feel like an ass. The very man I had been plotting my revenge against for the past year was right under my nose, though indirectly, made me feel even worse. Douglas Vandercamp had stolen the one thing that mattered to my father . His company. My father had never really cared about anything other than his bloody company including his wife and child to the extent that even on his death bed he had only begged me to restore the family name. Which I had done in a matter of five years. Douglas had leached his way into my father's trusted circle after a ten year long friendship and after being made his right hand man, he ended up throwing him out of his own company by quietly buying all the shares from the board members gaining control of sixty percent of the company. It was only a matter of time before my father lost all control of the company which pretty much led him to an early grave. I had a personal vendetta against him because he had deprived me of the chance to make my father proud of me let alone notice me. The stress of the situation had given my father multiple heart complications which ultimately gave him a massive stroke. He was the reason my father was dead and I was going to make him pay for that. I was going to hit him where it hurt the most. I was going to take the most precious thing in his life. His daughter. I was going to take eveything he loved from him, starting with Keira then his bloody company. 

Keira's P.O.V

I don't know what surprised me more. The fact that  I was standing infront of him as he smiled down on me or the words that came out of his mouth.

"You want me to what?" I said frowning

"Go on a date with me"

"You do realise I work for you right?"

"I know that" He said smiling

"And?" He lifted hisfinger  and lightly rubbed my forehead

"Don't frown so much you'll get wrinkles" His touch left my skin tingling

I shifted my weight staring at the smug look on his face.

"Did Ellie put you up to this?"

"Who?" He said looking slighly confused. "Look we're both adults, last night I sort of bolted and I want to make it up to you, properly so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. I promise I won't kiss you unless you want me to if thats what is bothering you" He said brushing my face slightly as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"You are attracted to me?" He said looking a bit unsure of himself. I didn't answer. I just eyed him my suspicions dwindling slowly.

"Well, I like you and if you're willing, i'd like to get to know you ."

"I don't know what to say"

"How about pick me up at six then we can go for ice cream and do something fun?"

I smiled seeing his relaxed posture. "Fine but I still don't trust you" I said pursing my lips. A boyish grin formed on his face making him look less......brooding. Ellie was going to have a field day with this one.

He surprisingly left the office by four but what took me off guard was the wink he sent my way smiling, his jacket over his shoulder as he smiled. I liked this side of him. It was playful and to be honest extremely hot. I waited exactly five minutes before hurrying up amd running out of the office to head for home to change. Though I wasn't going to admit it to him, I actually dreamed of going on a date with him.Yes don't judge me I was like the rest of all warm blooded creatures out there I wanted a piece of Andreas Demakis, literally.

The sight of a casually clad Andreas in fitting blue jeans and a white shirt made made me drool a little. He pulled the look off effortlessly, unlike me who had left my room looking like a pig sty unable to figure out what a girl wears on a date with a guy like him. My boss.That thought put my spirits down slightly but I brushed it aside before it developed any further.Seeing that I didn't have a date your boss outfit I settled for skinny jeans a black vest and leather jacket with biker boots.This just spelled disaster.I mean didn't all office based relationships? Look at me calling us a relationship when we hadn't even gone on the date yet. Typical. He was leaning on his car arms crossed looking sexier than any model pose I had ever seen.