CHAPTER TWENTY four part three

SONGSPIRATION: GET ON YOUR KNEES BY NICKI MINAJ AND ARIANNA GRANDE

DEDICATED TO why_not_go_crazy for the amazing cover.

So Andre thinks he can beat me at his own game, truth is, he probabaly can, he is afterall the master of deception and a lying prick. But if anyone could make such attributes look good...

I walk out of his office my lips tingling and ready to pound something into the ground. Might as well go for the kill while I'm here since it looks like  all I'm doing today is  getting people in trouble, who better than the blonde witch.

I walk right to my former office and reach for the door to open it. I turn the handle but its locked. Now I'm even more pissed. I click my tongue and fron at the door.

Wait  a minute, the blonde witch couldn't have changed the locks in a few days. I smile  reaching for the bunch of keys in my bag . Thank God I didn't have the time to throw them away. I put the key in and blessings upon blessings the door freaking opens. Stupid witch.

I enter the office and lock it once again behind me. My eyes widen at the changes in the office. The formerly simple wooden brown, white and cream have been replaced with reds . Everywhere. My face contorts and I'm uncomfortable in here.

I shake my head and rush to her desk. I open her drawers looking for anything really but there's only my reports in there. Either she's still finding her way or she doesn't know jack about numbers and negotiations . I smile. She's going to cost Andre money. Lots of it.

I turn to her laptop and turn it on as I sit on my, her , desk. She has a password.

I sit back my plans to throttle my two antagonists falling right  infront of me. I huff and look around the red room. I raise my brow and type in red. Wrong code. I roll my eyes at the screen she's not going to make this easy for me. The red mistress. Nope. For the sake of trying I put In blonde ambition and it a no.

My mind wanders to the time we met and I scrunch up my nose."His wife" I huff at the screen and push back from the desk. Andre's going to win and he wouldn't even be trying. Wait, wait. back up His wife.

I look at the computer and put my tongue to my cheek . I sit back down and type in what Andre and Ivan call me.

"Oh hell" I lament at the computer as it accepts the password on the first try. She's not even creative enough to mix up the capital and small letters. 

I pull out my flash drive and startt copying files to it. All of them. As they copy themselves I go to her search history and find my name there. I follow the trail she's left behind and I find a file on me. Thankfully its already been copied so I delete it. I run through her history and find a file on Andre. As much as I would  like to see him go down. I'd hate it to be for the wrong reasons. I delete it and sit back waiting for the transfer to be completed.

Ninety eight percent.Then I hear it. . Someone's at the door. Just my luck. I look back to the computer  99.1%. I get off the chair and look to the door. I hear her fumbling with the key and keyhole. My key is still on the door so she can't get in for now.

"Jamie!" she yells "Open it" she adds a few seconds later. Ninety nine point five percent. I am so screwed. I have the. worst . luck.

I hear them fummble with the door ,"Let me get maintenance" I hear the Jamie fellow say and I'm going to cry.

"Ms. Vaughn Mr. Demakis wants to see you" I hear a voice say and my mouth opens wide. Oh so he's playing like that huh.

"Chrissakes get maintenance I'll be right back." I hear her growl at the poor Jamie."Y-yes maam."

One hundred percent. I take out the flash and take out the battery to tun of the laptop. Then I crawl to the door and stand up straight and unlock the door slowly. I grab the handle and open it slowly and nearly have a heart attack seeing a pair of red louboutins facing me.

"Like I said. You should run" Ellie says and I could kiss her . I lock the door as she stands guard and we walk away from the door right as Ms.Vaughn bangs Andre's door and whooshes past us not even noticing me.

"Fu ck ing B itch! Get the fu ck out or I'll fu ck ing end you." I hear him say yo the door before it goes quiet again in the hallway.the rest of his words cut short as soon as the door closes because its soundproof. Marshall always liked his privacy thats why his office and mine were separated from the rest of the floor.

Ellie nudges   me  and smiles,"He didn't want to see her." she says."I owe you." I say as we walk to where the commotion is."Don't I know it. Get what you want?" she asks as she pushes the groundfloor button on the elevator.

"I hope so" I say my heart still beating in my ears.She waits for the elevator doors to close before she speaks again,"I get that I told you to get even but you're like a, I don't know, so sweet and cuddly and nice. Are you sure you want to do this. You could get dirty and I don't mean mud honey. I mean like dirty. I'd hate to see you get hurt more than you already have been. Let it be known that I got your back through anything and everything but I'm an evil bitch you're not.

"Ellie, I've been controlled and taken advantage of by the people I love and I'm sick of it. For lack of a better term to express myself , pardon me, but, f uck them ."

Ellie sighs in relief and I frown,"Oh thank God. I thought you would wimp out on me." she says clutching her chest.

"Go big or go home right?" I ask snd she winks at me,"You know it baby" she says and the doors open.." I think its time I actually got some work done today. Believe it or not since Marshall left, your man  has been cracking the whip around here , even I'm not slacking anymore so you know its real."

"Thanks Eels"

"Anytime hon" she says as she sits on her chair. I leave the building  and sigh in relief. I'm pushing my luck today I think to myself so I grab a cab and head home. I have some homework to do tonight. I pat the flash drive in my pocket and smile as I straighten my pencil skirt pulling it down from the back where my bum keeps stretching it out. My handtouches the slit which feels a bit higher than it was earlier.

I frown at the now two inch higher slit. Idiot ripped my skirt. Just another penalty to add to the ever increasing list Andreas. Payback's an Eliie.

Remeber all parts are unedited and contain grammatical mistakes. I'm on a roll huh ;)