CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

I'm dying. Somebody is squezing the life out of me and It's burning. My stomach is being twisted and wrung out. My eyes slowly open and its even worse. My nightmare is my reality. My belly is on fire . I groan and kick the sheets off me. A small cry escapes me at the sight of blood. Everywhere. On my legs ,my shorts the white sheets are now crimson. I'm too hot and I feel weak. Too weak .

I extend my arm for my phone but its dead. A sharp pain moves up my spine and I scream out.This can't be happening. I force myself up and I crawl to the phone on the coffee table. I can feel the blood dripping down my thighs. I'm sweaty and my vision is getting blurry. I pick up the reciever and dial for an ambulance. I can't hear what she's saying but I groan out my room number and the hotel address. A vice squeezes my belly and I can't take it anymore. Everything goes black.

ANDREAS' P.O.V

I rub my head where Grayson has just hit me. He's called me an a ss hole. I agree with him.

"How could you do that to her man. She's been nothing but sweet to you dude.Plus she's the only one crazy enough to marry you a ss wipe."

He'd probably kill me if I told him the whole story. I've only told him about our fight. He'd definately kill me if he knew.

"Dude you're my  best friend and even I don't like you. Why the hell would you call her a whore. That's low, even for you."

"You think I don't know that?! She isn't picking up my calls and I can't fu ck ing find her.The G.P.S to her car points to my garage  It's been there all weekend ,I can't track her with her phone if its turned off.,"

"You called her friends?"

"I've checked with Ellie she told me to fu ck off and when Sam went over there she wasn't there. "

"Call her dad. He might know."

"No he doesn't. He doesn't know anything about her."

"Mum?"

"Sam's working on her as we speak."

I pick up my phone before the first vibration even sounds,"Tell me you have something Sam."

"Unfortunately no. I've checked the database to every hotel within a five mile radius and there is noone with the name Keira . I'm tracking her mother as we speak I gathered she was with her yesterday at some point."

"How hard is it to find a twenty three year old five foot four lady with waist length brunette hair and an a ss the size of texas! Find her damn it."

I hang up and pace. I have really f u cked up."She's probably not going to forgive that easily, that's if she does. Dude she's the whole package and you just had to screw up with her."

"You're not really helping Grayson."

"If she takes you back, you need to dedicate every single day making it up to her."

"I'm in love with my wife." I say out loud what I've been denying for so long. It feels amazing to say those words."Well of course you are you married her didn't you." Gray says getting off the couch.

He doesn't get it."No not just in love. What I'm feeling is , it's something else. I feel like I'd die without her in my life. Like she's my everything and the thought that I might have lost her ..... it scares me sh it less. I have to have her. I need her. Like, really need her." 

"I'll go talk to her parents see if they've heard from her." he says putting on his jacket. "You stay here maybe she'll pass by."

Another hour passes by and Sam calls,"You found her?"