CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

READ BELOW. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

One year later

"This is all your fault.Andre.'

" I know, but you have to admit I did a pretty good job.' he bends and kisses my protruding belly where his hand has been circling.It's been his new habit for a while now. 

'True, but I am so tired and all I want to do is eat All the time.'

'Not to mention horny.' I swat him,'It s the hormones .'

'But this little monster is in the way. I can't see my feet Andre.It's that serious.'

'One more week and we're home free.'

'Could we stop for a little bit?" I ask him and he frowns."You okay?"

"Yeah I'm just tired. My feet hurt.Gawd I sound like a complaining old hag."

He bends down in the middle of the side walk and lifts my whale self to craddle me ,"Oh my god how many times will I tell you to stop doing that. I'm not some rag doll.'

'Of course you're not.' he says lifting me higher and then lower like he's testing my weight."Are you saying I'm fat?' I ask and he smiles,

'No baby. You're perfect. Both of you."

ANDRE

She hates how I always pick her up anywhere and carry her but I love it. Its one of the benefits of having a small wife. When she's mad. Just pick her up and throw her over your shoulder.She can't do anything about it.

One more week and I get to see my baby. I've never wanted anything so bad in my life like I wanted a family and now I'm about to get one. Right after we remarried I made it my life's mission to get her pregnant and it only took me three months to do it. It could have happened in a week but this time she paid attention to taking her pills. A minor set back.But I dealt with that wonderfully.

One more week and I won't have her all to myself. That's the only thing I'm not excited about. I love that we're having a baby  but I don't like that she may love the baby more than me. It's selfish but its the truth. The way I feel for her ...its... out of this world I can't explain it.

'Damn it Andre put me down. What if you drop me. I'm in a dress.' she hisses. She can cuss now without thinking about it but she'll never be as bad as me. She's been trying to get my cussing under control because of the baby.Ellie convinced her the baby gets the bad vibes. Those two together is a nightmare.

'Then the ground will crack.' I say smiling. Her face falls. I've really done it. She's going to cry.F u ck ing hormones.'Baby I'm sorry I don't mean it. You know I'm just playing with you.'

She cackles in her adorable way and gently pats my chest. 'You of all people know I can take a joke. I got you didn't I.'

Thank God. I used to be scared of a non chalant Keira.Now I'm terrified of a sad Keira. That does something to my heart that I don't like.

'Put me down. I'm probably flashing my panties.' she says smiling,"We're already home. Relax.' I say entering the elevator. We were supposed to move to our new house three weeks ago but she wanted to stay at the penthouse for a little more. I don't approve of my pregnant wife changing house at the last minute but I find that I can't say no to her anymore and mean it.

I carry her out of the elevator and set her down on the couch.'You mentioned huger my love.'

'I did good sir. Make it greasy , full of cheese and meaty.'