CHAPTER ELEVEN

"When I said bring me back a surprise, I didn't mean THIS!" Ellie said setting a box down next to me.

"I can't believe you got married and didn't invite me let alone tell me"

I rolled my eyes as I zipped up my last suitcase.Here we go.

"It was sudden ,we just decided to do it, you know it felt... right" are you talking about the wedding or the wedding night.

"That is so romantic! But it still doesn't sound like you you know, you're not one to jump into things like marriage"

"What can I say, he persuaded me"

The door bell rang and Ellie jumped up to answer it,"That must be him! I'm so excited for you"

There was no arguing with the brute. When he said he wanted me to move in with him, he wasn't joking. He had even threatened to burn down my house just to spite me if I refused, and at this point I knew he didn't mince his words. So I settled for just moving in with him because my father had also dropped by and given me another tongue lashing .Moving didn't seem like such a bad idea. I doubt he would be ballsy enough to show up at Andre's place He was seriously moving higher on my list of not too favourite people. I swear, I sort of understood Andre's need for revenge against the man. I would do it too.My father had gone as far as telling my mother how happy he was to hear that I had gotten married  and now my mother who although disapproved the whole 'elope' thing was extatic and demanding to meet Andre thinking I was in marital bliss.I had only been married for a day but eveyone was happier than me. Andre hadn't wasted a second either,he had already sent out a statement to the press saying he had married his beautiful girlfriend in a quiet and private wedding to stop all the speculation. Now the bloody paps were at my front porch waiting for me to show my face which I had to cake in foundation to hide my swollen and red eyes from them and Ellie. In short I felt sourer than a lemon.

He walked in filling the room with his dominance almost immediately.

"Hey love, your almost done huh" He said smiling and dropping to his knees to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"What do you think" I murmered earning me an arched brow from him and wide eyes from Ellie.

"Guess your still in a mood" he said nonchalantly as he picked up my suitcases and arranged them on the wall ready to be transported.

"In a mood?" Ellie asked sitting on the suitcase I was trying to zip up.

"Her father dropped by"

How did he know that? Then again what doesn't he know.

"You didn't tell me your dad was here"

"Didn't want to ruin everyone else's mood" I snapped pulling the zip to its end.I got up and put on my sneakers and straightened the fitting black leather jacket I was sporting. I looked up to see the scowl Andre was sending my way.

"Well thats the last of my clothes" I said cheerily. His face softened at my tone.

"Don't be stranger , I'm still your best friend you know" Ellie said bringing me in for a hug.I looked at her amused .

"His place is closer to your's than mine was" I said returning her hug,"Im married not leaving the country"

"I know I just don't have anything better to say to you"

"Im sure you don't" I said walking to stand next to his outstreched hand. He put an arm on my waist and  sadly it still gave me shivers. 

"See you later Ellie" He said as he opened the door and led me out to the flashes that started going off immediately.