CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The feel of something soft hitting my head hard brought me out of my three hour sleep.

"What!" I hissed sitting up feeling frusterated. I had just convinced myself that that rock hard floor was the softest place I had ever lay  my head down.

"SHHHHH! He said sitting up his finger on his mouth.

"Get up here" he whispered .

"So now you want me to have the bed!" I whisper shouted back. 

"Shhhhh!" someones at the door! Now get up here, now!" My eyes widened and my head snapped to the door.There was a knock , Im guessing it wasn't the first one.I stood up and and started running to the bed.

"No, no, no, no, you left your stuff" He said pointing frantically at the floor just as I was about to jump in.I turned around and grabbed the cover and my pillow and threw them on the bed . He arranged them and I dived into the bed putting the covers and sheets on me. He moved close to me and moved to cuddle with me.

"What are you doing?" that earned me an eyeroll

"Stop being so anal, we're married remember" He said matter of factly snuggling up to me his hands around my waist pulling me to him as my back was to him. I rolled my eyes and we pretended to be asleep but my heart was going to sell us out with the way it was beating. Both from the exercise of running and him being so close to me.

"Relax" he whispered in my ear.His face was nuzzled in the crook of my neck and I could tell his eyes were closed. His breath was hot on my neck and face. It felt good being this close to him in such an intimate position especiall since he was shirtless, but i'd be lying if I didn't say uncomfortable. He was making me nervous The door creaked open and  we pretended to be fast asleep like the perfect couple cuddling and spooning like the only two people in the world. Yeah right.

“Morning guys, Dude I know you’re not asleep. “ I heard Gray say as he jumped on the bed. Andre just  smiled into my neck and pulled me closer.

“I was about to until you came in “

“Well , nap time’s over, we’re all going to the beach for some fun in the sun, so you two need to get ready”

I turned slightly and was met by the prettiest emereld eyes I’d ever seen. Smiling at me . I ignored them and looked over to Gray who was on the other half of the bed. Andre and I were so close to each  other I could see his stubble and feel it on my face poking me slightly.

“Munhn  gay” I mumbled  on Andre’s chin.

“Did you just call me gay?” Andre chuckled and gave me not more than half inch to speak.

“I said , morning Gray”

“Morning babe,” He said giving me a bright smile.

“Don’t call her that Andre said  snuggling back into my neck. I rolled my eyes at him considering the rude wake up call he had given me.He could have just shook me . His hands tightened around me and I could feel his lips on my neck kissing me gently. I stifled a moan. The idiot knew his way around the female body. To Grayson it probably looked like Andre just didn’t want to get up and was embracing the love of his life in his arms  but this man was seriously  affecting the functioning of my brain  nibbling at the crook of my neck.

“Mum says we all should get ready she wants us all to go to the beach and relax so, we need to get ready”. I closed my eyes getting comfortable with Andre who was still at it.

“MMhhm “

“Seriously though she sent me to get you guys up, so I’m going to go get ready”