five

"Where's Geoff?" Awsten rubbed his eyes, staring at his waffles. He wanted whip cream, but poked his fork at the food anyways.

"He went job hunting," Jawn stuffed the dry waffles into his mouth, making Awsten cringe. He had poured a huge portion of syrup on his plate, dipping a piece of waffle into the syrup.

"When's he gon' be home?" Awsten asked, Jawn shrugged. He whined, quickly finishing up his waffles to get up and run to his room. Awsten just wanted to text Geoff peacefully.

'hey 💕💕' Awsten smiled, getting a response twenty minutes later making the boys smile grow wider.

'Hi!! I just got out of a job interview, I'll be home in a few.' Awsten's smiled turned into a frown, a few? That could be hours. Awsten pouted and sent an 'ok' before sitting on the ground, thinking of things he could do. He could set up his Animal Crossing house? No, he had pretty much fixed it up and made it perfect. Awsten grabbed a coloring book from his closet, markers, and colored pencils. He began coloring page by page of the Mickey Mouse coloring book that had coloring pages and then little games snuck in-between every other page that would entertain Awsten.

He had filled in five pages before the door to his room opened, smiling at the other. Geoff looked really nice, his hair was combed instead of messy like usual and he had worn a dark navy blue dress shirt with black pants and a black tie with brown dress shoes.

"Hi," Geoff smiled, dropping a bag, of what Awsten assumed was paperwork, next to the door. "I'm gonna go get changed-"

"No!" Awsten whined, "I missed you." He reached his hands out, grabbing towards him a pout placed across his face. Geoff let out a chuckle, moving to the boy an sitting down next to him.

"What?" Geoff laughed Awsten sat himself in Geoff's lap. "What did you want?" He smiled.

"Nothing," Awsten whined, "watch me color." the boy demanded.

"Hey, hey, hey." Geoff lifted Awsten up, turning him to face towards himself, "why don't you ask nicely?"

"Please!" Awsten smiled as Geoff nodded, turning back around and continuing to draw.

Awsten drew until he finished the entire book,

"I finished Geoffy!"  Awsten went to look behind him but Geoff's head was rested on his shoulder, sound asleep. "Geoffy?" Awsten poked Geoff's head as he lifted from Awsten's shoulder.

"Hm? What is it my love?" Geoff yawned, placing his chin onto his shoulder.

"You slep' on me while I coloured..." Awsten frowned, he wanted Geoff to watch him, but he didn't. Instead he slept.

"Awe baby, I'm sorry. Today was so exhausting, I'll watch all the way through next time. Mkay..?" Awsten nodded sadly before Geoff lifted Awsten off himself and got up.

"It's nap time." Geoff kicked off his shoes and undid his tie. Awsten looked up at him, watching him unbutton his shirt, blushing. He undid his belt and kicked off his pants before laying down in Awsten's bed.

"C'mere bubbies." Awsten quickly got up and got into bed next to Geoff.

"iPad?" Awsten asked, smiling at Geoff who opened his previously shut eyes and shook his head,

"You got it taken away, remember?" He pulled Awsten close, preparing to comfort the younger.

"Need it, Geoffy.." Awsten frowned as his eyebrows furrowed together, feeling tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't cry.. Do you want me to tell a story?" Geoff smiled, watching Awsten nod as he began,

"Once upon a time, there was a very very cute prince named Awsten and he lived in a huge castle. One day he met a peasant and the peasant fell in love with the prince, but he didn't know if the prince had felt the same-" He heard the soft snoring of the boy and stopped his story, closing his eyes and falling asleep next to him.

Geoff woke up to Awsten bouncing on his stomach, screaming,

"WAKE UP!" Awsten squished Geoff's face by pressing his clothed feet against his cheeks, smiling as Geoff wrapped his hands around the boys ankles.

"Why are your feet in my face?" Geoff mumbled as he yawned.

"Mmm, I awake so you also awake!" Awsten smiled, wiggling out of Geoff's grip.

"Sweetheart, it's dark outside, lay down," Geoff demanded gently, but Awsten shook his head and grabbed a stuffed animal, playing with its fur.

"Awsten, come lay down please." Geoff sat up, but Awsten shook his head again,

"Nu-uh." Geoff stared at Awsten as a warning, lifting up his chin so he would look,

"Lay down."

"No!" Awsten threw the stuffed animal at Geoff's chest, giggling, but looked up at him only to see him with his arms crossed and a straight face.

"Go over to the corner, you're going to be there for five minutes." Geoff pointed at a corner where he could see Awsten.

"No! No, I sorry! I sorry! I lay down now!" Awsten laid down, "see! I laying down!"

"Baby, it doesn't have to do with the fact you didn't lay down. You threw a toy at me-"

"DATS NOT TOY, DATS FRECKLE!" Awsten yelled. Geoff sighed as he heard footsteps rush into the room.

"What's going on? It's 4 A.M?" Jawn asked as his voice flamed with worry.

"Awsten is misbehaving and got mad at me. Everything is fine," Geoff tried to smile reassuringly at Jawn. The other nodded as he closed the door on his way out from Awsten's room. Geoff gently rubbed Awsten's back, eventually picking him up and holding him. He frowned noticing tears in the boys eyes,

"What's wrong?" Geoff asked as Awsten grabbed Freckle and hugged him tightly.

"Freckle sad because you call him toy," Awsten sniffled, Geoff rubbed Awsten's arm before sighing,

"I'm sorry Freckle." Geoff looked at Awsten, watching him smile at other, "can you say sorry to me and freckle?"

"Sorry Freckle, sorry daddy." Awsten giggled sitting up in Geoff's lap and laying his head on his chest.

"Uhm...It's okay..." Geoff gulped, patting Awsten's back and holding him.

—-

Sorry for not updating I hope ur not mad at meeee. :(