two

The next day Awsten woke up to the loud noises of Jawn and his girlfriend. He sighed, making his way to the living room to where Geoff was sleeping. A few beers littered the coffee table, but he didn't seem to mind. Awsten tapped his shoulder, flinching as he heard the girl scream from the other room. Awsten pushed the taller lightly, watching as his eyes fluttered open.

"Hm?" Geoff mumbled, sitting up. Awsten watched as the blanket fell as he sat up, uncovering his torso.

"Uh..Wanna g-go to the park with me..? Jawn and Katie are being loud again..." Awsten stuttered, looking down at his hands, "I just have to go get dressed.." Geoff rubbed his eyes and nodded before watching Awsten smile and make his way to his bedroom.

Geoff couldn't keep his eyes off Awsten. His outfit was just satisfying to his eyes, Geoff could tell how smooth Awsten's skin was. The pastel pink shirt that covered most of his belly, only showing his belly button and then black skirt that fit onto his hips perfectly. Lastly, he had fishnets on that made Geoff feel something different. When he saw them butterflies exploded in his stomach. It was as if he had never seen something so pretty. He tried to shake those thoughts out of his head though, I mean, he didn't like Awsten. They had just met.

"Can I hold your hand?" Awsten mumbled, blushing softly. Geoff couldn't help but love the way his cheeks would glow pink when he was too shy to say something.

"Yeah, of course.." Geoff smiled as he felt Awsten's cold hand grab onto his, Geoff grabbed on back causing Awsten to squeak at how hard of a grip Geoff had. He let go a little bit and continued to walk with the smaller boy.

"So I was thinking maybe we could go to Dunkin' and get a coffee or something. You look cold." Geoff chuckled, looking over the boys outfit once again, "I have one of my hoodies in the car..Do you want me to go grab it?" Awsten shook his head, moving closer to Geoff for warmth.

Awsten bit into his donut, holding onto Geoff's hand from the other side of the table. He didn't want to let go and Geoff didn't seem to mind. Geoff watched every dirty look they got, but the soft kicks Awsten would give him on accident made him just wanna keep going.

"We're gonna go back to your house after you finish that, okay?" Geoff smiled but watched Awsten's face drop as he whimpered,

"No! We can't they're probably still having sex..." He took another bite of his donut, smiling at the flavor. Geoff sighed, watching as Awsten finished his donut and licked his fingers, continuing to hold Geoff's hand with his other one.

"Okay, time to go!" Geoff got up, letting go of Awsten's hand. He shook his head and reached to get Geoff's hand back.

"Not until you get up so we can leave," Geoff said watching as Awsten shook his head again. He sighed and picked Awsten up, holding the smaller boy in one arm and his coffee in the other. Geoff walked outside, putting the boy in the front seat,

"Don't wanna go home!" Awsten whined, Geoff sighed and patted his head, closing the door before hopping into the drivers seat.

"See, I told you they weren't having se-WOAH! I swear y'all have a room!" Geoff walked into the house to see Jawn and who he assumed, Katie, making out on the couch. The smaller boy in his arms bonked him on the head,

"I told you!" He tried to act angry, but started giggling. Jawn rolled his eyes,

"Where were you guys? It's been like hours.." Jawn gasped and jumped up, "were y'all kissing? On a date?" Awsten scrunched up his face, making a fake gagging noise.

"No, he wanted me to go to the park with him because y'all were too loud, right Awsten?" Geoff smiling at the younger, watching him nod and smile back.

"You guys were totally on a date." Jawn laughed pointing a finger. Geoff let out a glare towards him, what they were doing was none of his business,

"Hey Jawn! I'm sorry you have no respect for the people you live with, especially with knowing how Awsten is." Geoff watched as Jawn's face went blank, it showed an expression of speechlessness. He nodded before smiling again and walking to Awsten's room carrying the younger.

"What do you wanna do now?" Geoff said, sitting the boy on the bed.

"Car!" Awsten hopped off the bed, sitting down and grabbing a plastic container full of toy cars smiling happily. Geoff quickly realized what was happening, and texted Jawn about what to do before sitting in front of him and grabbing a car. It was quickly snatched out of his hand,

"Dat' my car! You have this one!" Awsten handed Geoff a shiny blue car, as he dragged his colorful one along the carpeted floor. Geoff played along before he got a text on his phone stating to just put him down for a nap.

"Hey Aws, it's nap time." Geoff smiled, but it was like all of Awsten's happiness has washed away.

"No!" Awsten growled, "you don't tell me what to do."

"What if we cuddle?" Geoff watched as Awsten's eyes lit up, as he nodded happily. Geoff laid on the bed, shortly after awsten laid in Geoff's arms his iPad laid face down on his stomach as he snored softly.