nineteen

Awsten walked outside the door in his more seducing outfit then anything. It was something that pulled Geoff in by a rope, he wanted to love Awsten in every way possible.

"Why are you staring..?" Awsten asked, walking over next to him so they could leave for their date.

"Hm?" Geoff looked down at him and grabbed his hand.

"Nothing." Awsten rolled his eyes playfully and smiled as they walked out the door.

They both sat at the table and ordered their drinks.

"Did I mention how good you look tonight?" Geoff asked.

"Yeah." Awsten smiled, "thank you." The waiter came back and put the drinks on the table, they ordered food and then he walked away.

"Are we boyfriends..?" Awsten asked, putting his chin in his palm.

"Sure, if you want."

"Okay!" Awsten smiled, Geoff smiled back. He wanted to say he loved Geoff, he wanted to so bad, but what if it was too soon? Awsten also wanted to have a party to himself to squeal and jump around. He was so excited.

After dinner, the two took a walk on the beach hand in hand. They kept their shoes in the car since the parking lot was right next to the beach. Geoff stopped and looked out at the beach, Awsten sat down watching Geoff approach the water and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Do I look like the prince from The Little Mermaid now?" Geoff turned back around towards Awsten, he nodded, before he got up and walked in front of Geoff, pushing his hair back.

"I used to have a really big crush on that guy when I was younger." Awsten smiled, giving him a peck.

"You wanna be my Ariel baby?" Geoff winked making Awsten laugh.

"You're so weird! In the good way, but your weird." Awsten wrapped his arms around his newly boyfriends neck, hearing him chuckle before they kissed a few times.

"Should we go back?" Awsten asked as he pulled away watching Geoff nod,

"Let me carry you." Geoff picked Awsten up bridal style and carried him over to the car and dumping him in the back seat. Tonight was great.