twenty two

Geoff was at work again the next day, Awsten was playing with his stuffies in the other room. He felt super small today and he didn't know why, he wasn't upset, he just felt baby he was also non verbal. He wanted a bottle really badly. He got up and walked into the kitchen seeing a bottle ready for him, Awsten smiled and grabbed it, going back to his room before putting the nip in his mouth. He wanted Geoff so bad, he went on his phone and texted.

awsten: aohdkkdmskejelslzrjdkfkel

Daddy💞🍼: ??

Awsten pressed facetime and didn't get an answer, so he facetimed again.

Daddy💞🍼: I'm about to go into a meeting stop.

Awsten pushed himself to go big just so he could read the message and once he did he resorted back to little space and cried. He annoyed Geoff! He's gonna be so mad when he gets home from work.

Three hours later Awsten got a facetime from Geoff, he quickly wiped his tears away and answered, pulling on a smile for him.

"Hi baby, what'd you need? I'm at lunch right now.." Geoff looked happy, he didn't look mad! He wasn't mad! Awsten got up and showed him a drawing he had colored an hour ago.

"That's so pretty! I'm gonna be home soon, okay? I gotta go back now. Love you so much!" Geoff waved at the camera, Awsten whined and pouted as he hung up. He wanted his daddy! Awsten wished he never got that stupid job. They were fine alone everyday.

Geoff walked through the door and quickly moved into Awsten's room, he was less frustrated, but he did have some work he had brought home. He was just excited to see Awsten.

"Hiii b-"

"I'm mad at chu." Awsten pouted and turned on his side away from Geoff, laying down.

"Oh no! What will daddy do..? Does he need to bring out the tickle monster?" Geoff clawed out his hands and moved his fingers in a tickling motion as he stepped toward Awsten slowly.

"No! I have to be mad at chu, daddy! Nooooo!" Awsten screamed as Geoff began tickling him, his hands roaming around Awsten's body.

"Daddy!" Awsten squeaked loudly, "DADDY!!" Awsten tried not to laugh, slipping out a little giggle.

"I STIWW MAD AT CHU DADDY! SO STOP!" Awsten felt Geoff pull his hands away, quickly changed his smile into a pout.

"Hm... What if daddy took pictures of you? You love pictures I know you do." Geoff put his hands on the bed to hold himself up and look down at Awsten. He thought about it for a while before shaking his head. Geoff sighed in defeat,

"What's wrong?" Geoff asked, placing his hands on Awsten's cheeks.

"You- You got to job too much and then you don't stay home and cuddle me instead!" Awsten watched as Geoff shook his head.

"Baby. Listen, I need to pay rent so we can live here, I need to pay for things my love. Maybe one day we will go on a huge vacation, how does that sound? Just the two of us for a week or two?" Geoff smiled, but Awsten shook his head.

"I want you all the time." Awsten frowned.

"Well you get me on the weekends and Wednesdays." He laid next to Awsten and put a hand on his waist.

"Are you sure you don't wanna take pictures?" Geoff asked. Awsten paused,

"Can we take pictures..?" He asked softly, Geoff nodded and pulled out his phone.

"No! I take pictures of you!" Awsten grabbed his phone, Geoff got up.

"Can you pull sock up pleaaaseee?!" Awsten tilted hi head to the side watching him grab the top of his sock and pull it up his leg to his thigh. Awsten snapped a picture making Geoff jerk his head up.

"Kay." Awsten immediately went to instagram.

"Which account are you posting it on?" Geoff asked, placing his hand on the inside of his thigh and laid down. Awsten laid his hand on top of Geoff's before showing his little space account.

"Ooo.. Cut my head out of the picture and make them wonder." Geoff giggled, watching Awsten nod in agreement. He watched him type a caption.

 He watched him type a caption

bunny.aws: My secret daddy!! 🤔🥺 Who is he?! hint #1. hes the best daddy ever 💞

"I'm gonna make a little question box thingy so people ask you questions." Awsten smiled, playing with Geoff's fingers. Geoff watched him snap a photo of how their hands looked right now.

"You wanna hold hands, sweetheart..?" Geoff asked, moving his finger left and right against is thigh.

"Mhm.." Awsten intertwined their fingers.

"Someone asked if we are dating." Awsten giggled, Geoff pulled himself up to Awsten's level.

"Someone asked if you had an instagram." Geoff nodded and smiled.

"I have to go finish up some work stuff real quick, you answer the questions." Geoff got up. Awsten sat up, his eyebrows furrowed.

"No!" Awsten whined and grabbed onto Geoff's hand.

"Please let go of my hand, I'll play with you when I'm done, okay?" Geoff tried to tug away but his grip strengthened.

"Baby. Let go." Geoff continued, but Awsten shook his head.

"Now." He gave Awsten a huge warning glare. Awsten shook his head and pulled Geoff near him.

"Do you want early bed time? Do I need to take your phone away? You could also stand in the corner until I'm finished, or you can let go." Geoff's voice was stern in lower tone. Awsten let go, feeling a kiss on his head.

"Good boy, thank you."

Awsten watched Geoff work, on occasion would answer a question about him on his phone.

"Are you done yet?!!!!" Awsten yelled, throwing his arms at his side.

"Yup!" Geoff placed his papers in his bag.

"Really?" Awsten got up, Geoff nodded and wrapped his arms around his waist. Awsten smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I'm so tired and cold and you're so warm and not cold." Geoff laid his head on Awsten's his eyes closing. He bag an rocking them back and forth, kissing his head.

Geoff pulled away after a few minutes, taking his shirt and pants off. He tackled Awsten onto the bed, hugging him tightly.

"Geoffy I have to get up to get in pajamas!"

"Just sleep in that." Geoff said sleepily. Awsten huffed and pushed Geoff off of him and got changed. He laid next to Geoff, quickly feeling a tight grip of arms wrap around him. He smiled and drifted to sleep.