seven

"We're going to have a chat," Jawn began, Awsten was in his room and Geoff was sitting across from Jawn on the couch.

"I just don't like him, how is-"

"It's not about that, it's the fact you shoved him around and tried to have sex in his bed, do you even know about his past? Do you know about his parents? Do you know what they did to him constantly?" Jawn questioned as Geoff stayed silent, "exactly. That's what I thought. So, I think you should go apologize to him for not only that, but leading him on too." Jawn got up and wandered into the kitchen to go make Awsten dinner.

Awsten was crying. again. It had been a few days, or that's what it felt like to him. It could have been a day or maybe three, he didn't know. There was a light knock on the door as Awsten mumbled,

"Come in." The door opened slowly, Awsten didn't look at who it was he had already put his assumptions on Jawn.

"Awsten?" Awsten's head whipped towards Geoff, he stayed quiet. He didn't want to get yelled at again. "I wanted to say sorry for trying to, uhm, have sex on your bed and yelling at you. I'm also sorry for leading you on, it was an accident I thought you would understand it was just platonic." Awsten just looked at him, grabbing onto his stuffed frog and hugging it closely as Geoff approached the bed and sat down.

"Can I still take care of you? I enjoy it a lot..." Geoff smiled, Awsten just stayed quiet before nodding. He didn't actually feel safe with Geoff, he would feel bad if he said no.

"I'm gonna color..." Awsten sat on the ground, where his coloring books laid. His room was messy, there was a lot of things thrown on the floor.

Awsten sat coloring for a while as Geoff watched him, complimenting the colors and how pretty it was. He wanted Geoff really bad. Yes, he was with Geoff right now. The man with the most beautiful blue eyes was right next to him, but Awsten wanted him for himself. He wanted to kiss Geoff, he wanted Geoff to hold him. Awsten bit onto his bottom lip. He should be mad at Geoff! Not in love! In love, Awsten thought to himself, looking up, I'm in love with Geoff! Awsten's eyes furrowed as he looked back at his book and continued coloring.

Love, Love, Love, Love, repeated in Awsten's head as he stared at the ceiling. The presence of Geoff next to him was calming, but at the same time not. Awsten didn't know how to deal with falling in love, he could make Geoff jealous... But with who? How? He could dress more..hot..then usual, but he would probably have to be big a lot. Or he could go with getting closer to Geoff and when shes over he can be small. Maybe he can be small all the time, Awsten wanted to be. He smiled at the thoughts. Awsten closed his eyes and laid there, falling asleep.