thirteen

Awsten got up and looked in the full length mirror in his room. Geoff was arguing with his girlfriend still. They were having a really big argument over Awsten, some of the things both of them said hurt. He sat on the ground and tried to block it all out.

"I DON'T LOVE HIM! I NEVER WILL LOVE HIM!" Awsten heard from the other room as his face felt hot, he wanted Geoff to love him. That's all Awsten ever wanted from Geoff, he never wanted anything else from Geoff. But Geoff would never love him. Tears fell down his cheeks and onto the paper he was coloring on. Why didn't Geoff love him? Awsten just got smaller as tears rushed down his face. His drawing got sloppier, soon it was just a bunch of lines, but to Awsten it looked him and Geoff. He wiped his tears and got up. He wanted to show Geoff his drawing. Awsten opened the door, covering his ears because it was so loud. Quickly it was all silence as a sound of a slap rang throughout. Awsten looked through the hallway as Geoff held his cheek. He scrunched up his face and then turned toward her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you-" Geoff began, but was cut off by a tap on his back.

"I ma-made you picture of us, um... didn't want you... didn't want you angry anymore. I-I like when you... you is.. happy." Awsten showed Geoff the picture and he smiled at it.

"Thank you so much oh my goodness it's so pretty, but can I do something first? Go back to your room okay? I'll be back soon." Geoff forced out a smile as Awsten nodded and went back to his room. There was a few exchanged words before Awsten's door opened again.

"Daddy! Can you put this on fridge at-at your house?" Awsten smiled, biting down on his bottom lip.

"We can put it on the fridge at this house." Geoff smiled as Awsten pouted.

"Why? I want... want you to see it when you are at-at home so you don't... forget about me again." Geoff shook his head and smiled.

"I'm coming back here, okay?" Geoff tilted his head to the side, smiling as Awsten jumped around in excitement, giggling. He stopped as he began to get dizzy, he got dizzy easily.

"You okay?" Geoff chuckled as Awsten nodded.

"I okay!" Awsten smiled and then frowned, "why you.. why leave for so long?"

"Because the girl I was living with didnt want me to take care of you, but I wanted to take care of you so.. I'm coming back." Geoff watched as Awsten squealed. They were gonna be so happy together.