twenty five

"Who are YOU?" Geoff responded back to the person. He looked familiar and he didn't know why. He towered over a little higher then the new character. Awsten tilted his head to the side, it was Nick. His blue eyes that were a tint darker then Geoff's turned to look at Awsten. The other pushed Geoff to the side and ran to Awsten,

"There's my boy!" He smiled running to the younger and hugging him, "Hi baby!" Awsten forced out a grin to make Nick feel better, he forgot to tell him about him and Geoff, "What? You don't wanna talk to daddy?" Awsten glanced up at Geoff who's chest was quickly rising and falling when in a quick flash he had left, slamming the door behind him. Awsten winced, pulling himself out of Nick's arms and running to Jawn and hugging him.

"What?" Nick asked, his face looks angry to Awsten. He didn't like him when he was angry thats why he stopped talking to him less when Geoff came along. Geoff didn't get angry a lot, but he could tell Geoff was angry now. He wasn't even dating Nick, he never did.

"Well, you did barge into the house unannounced you also came here unannounced, how did you know our address? You have never been here before?" Jawn looked at Awsten, "right? He hasn't been here before...?"

"Mm-mm.." Awsten shook his head.

"I thought it'd be a nice surprise, but then angry decided to open the door-"

"He has every right to be angry! That's my boyfriend dipshit! Of course he's gonna be angry." Awsten groaned and ran outside of the building, noticing Geoff's car was gone.

"Dammit..." Awsten felt his face get hot as he jumped into Jawn's car and drove off. He felt tears stream down his face, this was all his fault.

Geoff didn't know where he was really going until he found himself pulled up at the beach. He really did love the beach, thats where his first kiss with Awsten was. Where they went after their first date.

Soon, Geoff found himself standing near the water. He felt water run up to his feet then back, jealousy still pumping through his veins as he cried. He flipped the ring box his had in his hand, opening it and closing it. Geoff was prepared to get engaged, he had brought the ring box everywhere with him in the car so he could wait for the perfect moment, but it never came.

He heard panting behind him and footsteps before feeling arms wrap around him. It didn't pull him out of his trance though, he just stared out into the landscape.

"Oh my god I thought you- I thought you left me! I'm so sorry." Awsten cried, but Geoff just turned around and put the box in his back pocket.

"I needed you! Do you understand how uncomfortable that made me? Please don't do that again.." Awsten bit onto his bottom lip.

"What did you want me to do? You obviously know who he is and so does Jawn, what did you think I was going to think? Who even is he in the first place?" Geoff eyes has a furious look in them, a glare staring right into Awsten's eyes.

"Listen, okay just calm down first. I understand why you're mad at me it looks wrong, but- but I just need to you to calm down it's- I don't like it."

"I didn't like when that random fucking dude came into the apartment and I didn't like the feeling of me thinking I was getting cheated on. So you can deal with it and explain yourself." Geoff pushed his hair back as Awsten's eyebrows furrowed.

"We should talk about this in the car."

As soon as the doors of the car shut it was automatic yelling back and forth about how badly it could affect Awsten because of his trauma if Geoff ended up reacting badly because of his anger issues and Geoff saying he really couldn't help his emotions with how angry he really was.

"You're not the only person to have bad reactions to things on this planet! I understand you went through a lot, but you don't know what I've been through or what I'll react too. Why does it feel like you don't... care about me?" Geoff's face was red and so was Awstens from the constant yelling.

"Obviously I fucking cared enough to use Jawn's car and track down your location to find you?! You're so selfish."

"Oh fuck you." Geoff snarled back, "I'm so fucking done with this right now! Just go home and go cuddle with that guy and go do whatever the fuck you want with him because I'm not coming home! Fuck that." Geoff got out of the car and slammed the door, he took the ring box out of his pocket and threw it onto the beach before getting in his car. He breathed,

and breathed

and breathed until his breath had fully come calm and wasn't quick. Geoff had processed what he did and sobbed, ruining the calm breath that he had just put together. He looked over, Jawn's car was still here. He wondered why, he had just yelled at him to go home and he stayed. Why did he stay?

Awsten had never felt so broken in his life. He had ruined everything. His everything was about to be gone forever. He found what Geoff had threw into the sand and had been staring at it for the longest 20 minutes of his life. Awsten's head was spiralling, he had finally gotten the courage to get up and get in the car. He left the ring box there. Awsten watched as Geoff quickly got out of his car, his eyes were red and puffy. A minutes later he came back and jumped in the car then drove off, Awsten following after him.

Soon they had pulled up to a bar, he watched Geoff get out. A few minutes later he got out and went inside, hesitantly sitting on the stool next to Geoffs.

"Gee?" Awsten spoke quietly, not wanting to make him mad, "I need- I need to ask you something.. I'll go after-"

"Please don't go." Geoff said back, looking over at him, "please." He breathed out, trying not to cry. Awsten nodded.

"Did you break up with me..?" Awsten asked, biting his bottom lip, "it sounded like you did and I didn't know if like... you meant it that way.." He dragged his finger against the table as anxiety filled his body. Of course he was breaking up with you, Awsten! You're a handful.

"No." Geoff shook his head, "I got really really mad at you for calling me selfish so I... I said something stupid and then threw something really expensive and... and... No.. I'm not.." It was quiet for a few moments and then Geoff continued,

"I also said some other stupid things that I didn't mean. They were really mean things to say and I was in the moment and I couldn't control myself. I'm so sorry." Geoff took a shot, resting his chin in his hand.

"I really don't want you drinking after having an outburst it's not good... Erm we should just go home, we can take your car," Awsten got up but Geoff just shook his head, "Gee, please?." Geoff sighed and got up.

"Mkay let's go.." Awsten grabbed onto Geoff's hand as they walked outside.

"I really really do love you, Awsten." Geoff said as he plopped into the front seat.

"I love you too." Awsten got in the passengers seat, grabbing onto Geoff's hand.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You do know that you can leave me whenever, right? Like if you feel unsafe around me, I'll leave I promise. I- I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." Geoff felt tears tug down his cheeks. Shit! This is exactly what he didn't want. He felt like he was being manipulative, Fuck! Geoff put his head in his hands.

"I'm really sorry, I hope that didn't sound manipulative I just- I really want you to know that you don't have to stay with me. I'm not a good person." Geoff felt his throat get tight as the tears started to move a lot faster.

"Geoff, my love," Awsten placed his hands to each sides of his face, "you're okay, okay? I feel safe around you, I love you. You're so good to be everyday, but today just happened to not be a good day for you. Sometimes, we have our bad days, this is a bad day. Bad days happen, sometimes our emotions take over and it's hard to control. Maybe we can both, together, find the help that we need! We can get better and have good days almost everyday with only a little bit of bad days because bad days happen." Geoff latched onto Awsten's tiny hand and gave it a kiss.

"You- You look beautiful today..." Geoff said, which made Awsten laugh,

"I know! Crying eyes, how sexy." Geoff laughed and breathed in and out. He was okay for now, he just needed a plan in his head on how he'd beat the guys ass that was in their home.