fourteen

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

After Geoff had made Awsten breakfast and ate it with him Geoff had sat down with Awsten to write down a few rules on a blank sheet of paper and a pen. When Geoff was done writing the rules down he taped them to the wall. Awsten looked at them. He wanted to break a rule, what was Geoff gonna do anyway? He knew Geoff was too scared to give him a spank. He didn't even write any punishments on the paper. Awsten giggled, Geoff looked at him and smiled,

"What are you laughing at baby?" Awsten looked up at Geoff an evil glint in his eye.

"Fuck!" Awsten smiled and ran away, giggles erupted from the littles mouth, "fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck-" Awsten was cut off, by a grab to his wrist. It wasn't a hard grab like something that would hurt him, it was just something to stop him.

"Do you want to write lines?" Geoff asked in a stern voice, "how about you write lines on the floor, okay?" Awsten stared at Geoff in disbelief. How did he even know what lines were? Had he looked up punishments?

"No..." Awsten whined, "no lines! I don't- I hate lines daddy!"

"Bedtimes at 6 pm."

"No!" Awsten whined louder, stomping into his room and slamming the door shut. Geoff understood why Awsten was acting out, it was because he had never used rules before, but he decided he should've started to and put in place punishments.

Geoff opened the door very slowly to Awsten's room, seeing Awsten playing with the ears of a stuffed animal.

"Baby.. Go write lines. You know where the paper is." Geoff spoke softly.

"That's boring! I don't want to!" Awsten's eyebrows furrowed.

"You only have to write 6 lines, but you still have an early bedtime." Geoff watched as Awsten grumbled and threw his stuffed animal on his bed, grabbing a paper and a crayon.

"Write 'I'm sorry for cussing' 6 times." Awsten whined at Geoff's words as he began to write, struggling to spell the words correctly.

"Daddy..?"

"Yes baby?" Geoff looked over his shoulder, yes this was a punishment, but he wouldn't just neglect him.

"How... do I spell cuss.. cussing?" Awsten asked, his face burning a bright red.

"Well.. do you remember what makes the 'ing' sound?"

"Mm-mm" Awsten shook his head, in his mind he was smirking. Usually, Geoff wouldn't be allowed to help, but for some reason he was helping.

"ing, ing baby. i-n-g ing." Geoff smiled watching as Awsten wrote cussing like 'cusing', but he didn't mind. He would leave it. Maybe there was spelling books he could buy online for the boy, he opened Amazon and began looking on his phone.

After buying the boy a few and a few outfits and other things off of sites he had found for age regressers he felt a tap. He knew he shouldn't have been buying Awsten things in the middle of a punishment, but he couldn't help it.

"I finish.." Awsten handed him the paper, Geoff looked over it all.

"Baby we just went over what makes the ing noise.." Geoff noticed the other 5 times 'cussing' was spelt 'cuseg' or other variations

"I sorry daddy I forgot, I sorry..." Awsten went to take it back, but Geoff shook his head.

"No baby it's okay... I'll teach you, okay? I got you spelling books." Geoff smiled. Awsten got up and sat
on his bed again, playing with a stuffed animals ears.

"Do you want animal ears just like them?" Geoff smiled as Awsten nodded,

"Daddy look! Watch- Watch me, mkay? Watch me please!" Awsten cheered as Geoff looked over at him. He put his hands up to his chin and began to meow, sticking his tongue out slightly.

"Meow!" Geoff smiled, sitting on the bed as he meowed back.

"Meow meow meow meow."Awsten sat on Geoff's lap and rubbed his face against Geoff's, "meoww." Geoff felt his whole body freeze up. Awsten placed his forehead against Geoffs. Awsten pulled away and kissed Geoff's forehead,

"MWAH!" Awsten smiled.

"Aw, thank you pumpkin thats very sweet of you." Geoff smiled back at him, "do you want to play on your iPad for a little bit? I'm gonna clean up your room." Awsten nodded as Geoff picked Awsten up and put him on the bed, giving him his iPad.

Geoff spent an hour picking up toys and putting back paper, coloring books, Awstens little space journal which carried his rewards chart, and coloring utensils into their little cubbies Geoff had gotten him a few days ago.

"Daddy! I want.. I... Want these!" Awsten got up and gave Geoff his iPad, "I want these!"

"Baby... I bought you stuff a few hours ago and this is a lot of money-"

"Daddy, I want them!" Awsten whined. He really wanted a white skirt, a pink choker, white and pink leg garners, a stuffie, and cat ears.

"What if I already bought you that earlier?" Geoff asked.

"You didn't." Awsten pouted, Geoff sighed. He was right, he didn't, but he did get him similar outfits. Just different colors.

"Just- Just go to the kitchen. Jawn probably made lunch, angel."

"Jawn doesn't make lunch until..until later." Awsten crossed his arms.

"Well.. You're real smart, aren't you baby bear?" Geoff asked as Awsten nodded, sitting in his lap.

"You not smart, you stupid-"

"Hey! That's very mean, what if that hurt my feelings?" Geoff said, turning Awsten to face towards him. He looked down at Geoff's lap.

"Baby please look at me when I'm speaking to you." Geoff watched as Awsten's eyes targeted his.

"That's not nice to say to anyone, do you need an earlier bedtime?"

"No! No daddy, please no!" Awsten whined, "no!"

"You're not being nice.."

"Sorry.." Awsten frowned. Geoff smiled and caressed Awsten's face,

"Good boy! It's okay." Geoff rubbed his back, "good boy!" Awsten smiled. He loved Geoff so much, he just needed Geoff back.