six

TW!! Eating Disorders & SH

Awsten bit at Geoff's hand as snores echoed throughout the room.

"Dada!" Awsten screamed, Geoff's eyes widened as he sat up.

"Why are we screaming? Is there a reason why we're screaming?" Geoff placed a hand on Awsten's arm as he nodded.

"You wasn't getting ups!" Awsten rocked back and forth, "we go to park?" he asked, putting a pacifier in his mouth that he gotten when he woke up.

"No, baby... I have a date," Geoff got up and Awsten had never slipped out of little-space so fast.

"Oh." He laid down in bed, pulling the covers over him, "okay."

"Sorry, I just- what time is it anyways?" Geoff asked and Awsten just shrugged, pulling out his phone and moving to Tumblr. Geoff furrowed his eyebrows together before looking at the time,

"Shit!" He grabbed clothes and ran into the bathroom, but Awsten could care less. Why was he acting like that towards Awsten? Was he leading him on? Plus, why did he move on so fast from his ex? Awsten was desperately trying to find something on his phone that would amuse him as he began to scroll through Tumblr.

"Bye Awsten!" Geoff waved, but Awsten didn't respond he just turned over and cried. Awsten turned over and cried himself to sleep, since he thought at this point it was his only solution.

Awsten woke up to his phone ringing, he had slept another three hours. When he had the motivation to grab his phone, the ringing had already stopped, but he got a few texts from Geoff.

'Shes nice and pretty, I think you'll like her.'

I won't Awsten thought to himself as he read the other texts,

'Do you need anything from the store?"

'no' he responded before putting his phone down, he wouldn't really need anything to eat either since he didn't plan on doing so with his big his thighs were or how his stomach had began to jut out a little bit.

Awsten got bored. He wanted to regress, but maybe that's why Geoff left to get a girlfriend. Maybe he was just annoying. He wanted Geoff, he wanted Geoff to do so much to him. Dirty or not, he just wanted to be romantic with him. Awsten looked over as the door opened to Geoff, he was smiling. Awsten wanted to hate that smile, but he couldn't bring himself to doing so. Maybe he can make Geoff hate him and then he will become mean and Awsten won't like him anymore. The boy smiled at the thoughts as he crawled over to Geoff and sat up on his knees, he began to regress, but kept his plan in the front of his mind. Awsten didn't seem to notice the girl that was next to him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Awsten exclaimed, smiling as he tugged on Geoff's shirt.

"Don't... call me that, Awsten." Geoff looked over at the girl, embarrassed before looking down at Awsten, "can we use your room-" He began to realize what was going on as he came out of his headspace and stood up,

"What..?" Awsten looked at the girl then back at Geoff before his face got red, "get-get out.." Awsten mumbled, Geoff raised an eyebrow.

"I said, get out." Awsten demanded like he had never done in his life, "you can go live in the guest room, don't come back in here. I don't want to see you, I don't want to know about your date, or your love life,  or your life in general. I don't like you anymore. You pretend to take care of me and now you're asking to use my room for what I'm assuming is for sex reasons. There must be something wrong with you, in your head, to think that I would let you do that." Geoff stayed silent, but Awsten continued,

"You're so lucky I'm not telling Jawn because he would've kicked you out and you would be nowhere. In fact I would be so happy if you were nowhere because all you did was lead me on! You cuddled me! Called me pet names! You told me that story and I thought that was supposed to be us, I thought you were just hinting that you liked me. That's not platonic at all and I hope she leaves you." Awsten had began to grab the things Geoff had left in his room and throw them outside the door, "all you did was pretend to care-" Awsten threw Geoff's work bag really hard and he didn't know how much that would anger him since he began to yell,

"I'm sorry that I decided to be a decent person and help you! Also, I had nothing with you. I felt nothing, but platonic with you. It was a fairytale to help you fall asleep it meant nothing about us. I'm straight, Awsten. I don't like you. You're being fucking ridiculous, especially around someone you don't know." Geoff shoved Awsten lightly, but he was already on the verge sobbing. The girl had left the room and was just waiting outside, so Awsten pushed Geoff out of the room as hard as he could. He slammed the door in his face and locked it then began to sob even harder. Awsten grabbed his phone and called Jawn, who was at his girlfriends house, as fast as he could, hearing words exchange about how much of a 'bitch' he was.

"J-Jawn..?" Awsten cried out, rubbing his eyes, "can you come home? I think I'm gonna hurt myself, need company." He didn't know if he was overreacting or just being stupid, but he needed it so bad.

"Yeah, of course! I'm putting my shoes on right now! What happened?" Jawn sounded a bit muffled since he was moving around a bit. Awsten explained what happened and a few minutes later he heard a knock on the door that went with the faded loud noises from the other room. He crawled over and unlocked the door before Jawn quickly came in and closed the door. He dropped a plastic bag in-front of Awsten, giving him a reassuring smile as he sat down.

"I brought you snacks and coloring books and crayons," Jawn smiled, but sighed once Awsten showed no excitement for the presents, "I'll get your iPad and some headphones, okay?" He nodded, taking out the colouring books and crayons, coloring carefully inside the lines. Soon Jawn came back with a his iPad and hear cancelling headphones,

"I'm gonna stay with you, if I need to leave I'll just tap you so you're aware," Jawn handed him his things watching as Awsten quickly set up his headphones and put on an episode of Mickey Mouse, he wanted to regress really badly. Awsten laid down on the ground with his iPad at his side, he fell asleep again. It was a long day, a very long day and he had felt like he had lost his everything.