one

Awsten walked into the kitchen smelling the fumes of breakfast waft into his nose, holding onto a stuffed animal who had obviously been through a lot.

"Hey Aws, my friends are coming over later. We're probably just gonna play some video games, do you wanna play?" His roommate, Jawn, turned around towards the younger showing him a soft smile. "I promise they won't be mean like last time." He rolled his eyes with a little chuckle. Last time his friends had came over to hang out, Awsten got teased of for having a pink switch with the little paws on the controls. Although it wasn't really him getting made fun of, he didn't like the teasing. He sighed and shrugged, walking back to his room where he stayed mostly.

Awsten spun in his chair, giggling loudly. He got up watching the room spin as he collided onto his bed. Awsten heard the front door open as Jawn greeted people in the other room, he got up and peeked through a little crack in his door seeing 4 men who were taller then Jawn make their way to the living room. Awsten had his eyes on one of them who was a lot taller then Jawn, which means a lot taller then himself. He quickly closed the door and jumped up giggling to himself. Awsten opened his door and walked over to Jawn, smiling brightly at him.

"Move." Awsten mumbled before squeezing his way in-between Jawn and the taller boy.

"Woah! First word of the day and you're already being sassy." Jawn chuckled. Awsten looked up at the taller, noticing his blue eyes. He bit down on his bottom lip smiling, the blue eyed man not noticing because he was too focused on the game in-front of him. Awsten poked the mans shoulder, watching as he glanced down at the younger then back at his game,

"Hey."

"Hi..." Awsten spoke quietly, blushing brightly before looking down.

"What'd you need?" The taller smiled, glancing back down at the much shorter boy,

"Whats your name..?" Awsten put his thumb in his mouth nibbling at the end of it.

"Geoff, whats yours- JAWN WHAT THE FUCK!" Geoff pushed Awsten back onto the couch holding his hand at his chest, giving Jawn a glare.

"Dude, chill! You're out." Jawn's words seemed to annoy Geoff, but he didn't debate with him. He just put his controller down and laid back, freeing Awsten.

"I'm Awsten..." He saw Geoff nod and look away to talk to his other friend. Awsten turned over and smiled, thinking about how pretty Geoff's eyes are and the way his lips probably felt so soft.

—-

"You just met him Aws! How do you know he would even go along with..Yknow?"

"I-I don't like him a-and stop acting like it's bad thing because it's not!" Jawn had been tormenting Awsten because he had caught on to his attraction to Geoff.

"You want to kiss him!" Jawn laughed, taking a bite of his pizza they had ordered, "You weren't even wearing pants when you were near him." Awsten pouted and glared at Jawn. He got up and went to his room, sitting at his desk. Awsten opened his computer getting a message from his caregiver on discord, it was more of a platonic relationship between the two.

As he finished reading it, it ended up with him sobbing. It wasn't the nicest of messages he would expect from him. Nick did this often, but Awsten couldn't stop going back to him. He was nice sometimes, but sometimes he would send messages saying he didn't wanna be there anymore and tell Awsten how annoying he was in headspace. He curled up, holding his stuffie to his chest, hoping Jawn wouldn't hear his sobs, but just to his luck the other did.

"Aws?" Jawn sighed, picking up the smaller boy, bouncing him lightly, "How about we watch a movie in the living room?" Awsten nodded letting out a sob as Jawn walked him over to the living room and sat him down on the sofa. He grabbed the remote and turned off the lights in the living room.

"What do you wanna watch?" Jawn asked putting a hand on his hip,

"...Princess.." Awsten mumbled, hiccuping as he  pressed his mouth against the stuff frog that he held in his hands. Jawn nodded, as he put on Cinderella and made his way to the kitchen. Jawn grabbed a Hello Kitty themed sippy cup that Awsten adored, pouring milk into it, then adding a bit of chocolate before screwing on the lid and shaking it. All of a sudden he heard the jingle from his phone as he laid the sippy cup on the counter and picking it up.

"Yellow?"

"Uh-huh.."

"Oh...Yeah.."

"Anytime!..." Jawn hung up, picked up his sippy cup and walked over to Awsten, handing it over to him.

"Anything else?" Awsten nodded,

"P-Paci..." Jawn nodded back and went into Awsten's room finding a blue paci, bringing it over to him and handing it to him. Jawn watched as the younger popped it into his mouth. Awsten's face dropped as he heard the knocks at the front door, Jawn walked over to the front door, opening it, welcoming in a Geoff with a suitcase, a pillow, and a blanket.

"Thanks man!" Geoff nodded as he walked into the living room, looking at Awsten and raising an eyebrow at him. "Do you have a pacifier in your mouth?" Awsten looked at Geoff and nodded before looking back to watch the movie.

"He's not having a really good day so..." Jawn said, "Uhh..We have beers and stuff in the kitchen. Make yourself a home." He watched as Geoff dropped his things and made his to the kitchen, sitting down next to Awsten,

"He got kicked out and needed a place to stay. Remember, not a lot of people know about this, so if he says anything mean I'm sure he doesn't mean it." Jawn smiled as Awsten smiled back at him watching as Geoff came back from the kitchen with a beer in his hand. He sat down next to Awsten looking at the TV,

"What are you watching?" Awsten shrugged, as if he had no idea what it was what he was watching, but he knew exactly what it was what he was watching. He loved cinderella.

During the middle of the movie, Awsten was getting tired, feeling his eyes grow heavy. It was shortly ruined when he felt someone rip out his pacifier and chuckle, feeling tears crawl down his face as he started sobbing.

"Geoff, what the fuck?" Jawn sighed before grabbing the pacifier from Geoff's hands and putting it back in Awsten's mouth,

"I'm sorry! I didn't know he would actually freak like that!"

"It's fine, Awsten, how about you just go to bed?" Awsten nodded and scurried to his room. He knew he wouldn't go to sleep. He laid in his bed, holding onto his stuffed animal, crying silently. He eventually drifted off to sleep, still gripping onto his frog stuffed animal.