nine

The next day Awsten was tiny. Not that tiny, but tiny.

"Gee! I wan' play Candy Land!" Awsten ordered hopping from his bed and sitting on the ground.

"Of course, prince, but only if you say please.." Geoff kissed his forehead, he felt really bad. He felt bad for yelling at him a few days prior and everything. Geoff couldn't forgive himself for what he did, but he could take care of Awsten. At least while he still lived there. He gave Awsten a crown earlier, it fitted him perfectly.

"Please play Candy Land!" Awsten whined, but Geoff smiled and set it up for him. Awsten didn't know that Geoff would be moving out to live with his girlfriend soon. He didn't know her long, but he had been sleeping on the couch when Awsten didn't want him in his room even though there was a guest room. He wanted to move out.

They played Candy Land for a few rounds until Awsten got bored of it and was sitting in Geoff's lap drawing on his coloring book.

"Baby... Can I tell you something?" Geoff asked as Awsten nodded smiling at the nickname.

"I'm going to go to a new house soon so I won't be able to see you a lot anymore.." Geoff tried to keep a smile, but Awsten's frown hurt him, "I'll come over all the time tho! And you can always text me!"

"You come everyday?" Awsten tilted his head to the side as Geoff thought for a second.

"I'll try to come everyday, but I also just started a new job. I'll facetime with you a lot if I can't make it.." Awsten looked at his hands and frowned.

"Uhm... Who do I cuddle with?" Awsten asked.

"You can hug a stuffed animal maybe?" Awsten nodded with Geoff's solution even though he disagreed.

Awsten turned around and hugged Geoff's torso.

"I don't want you to go!" Awsten cried out as he finally let tears stroll down his face.

"I'm not gonna be that far, Aws.."

"But you're gonna be gone and I need you!" Awsten sobbed out, he managed to huge Geoff tighter as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm not gonna be gone forever though.. You'll still have me. You were okay for that time I left you alone."

"I hated you then! But now I-I need you.."Awsten pressed the top of his head against Geoff's chest.

"Look at me," Geoff said caressing both of Awsten's cheeks so he would look up, "you will be okay without me here all the time. You have Jawn." Awsten just stared at him, he didn't want to respond. Wasn't he supposed to hate Geoff? Why was he crying over him? Why was he begging him to stay?

Awsten stayed quiet, he just wanted to be held. He laid his head on Geoff's chest again, feeling Geoff's big hand rub his hand against his back slowly.

"Are you tryna nap?" Geoff asked as Awsten shook his head.

"Can you hold me and we can watch Disney together..?" Awsten asked. Soon Geoff was carrying Awsten over to the couch, everytime he would try to put Awsten next to him he would whine and hold tighter.

.

Skip to Geoff's moving day

Awsten wouldn't let go. His arms wrapped tightly around Geoff as well as his legs. Geoff said that they could cuddle for 20 minutes before he had to put one last thing in his truck but it's been 40 minutes and Awsten wouldn't let go.

"Baby, you got to let go.." Geoff said softly, but Awsten shook his head. Geoff sighed as he closed his eyes. He knew if he pretended to sleep, Awsten would fall asleep.

"Night, bunny." Geoff mumbled as Awsten closed his eyes too.

"Ni ni Geoffy."

When Awsten woke up Geoff was gone. He frowned, but then smiled realizing he was probably playing video games in the living room. Awsten got up with his stuffed frog and ran into the living room giggling, but his face dropped when he realized Geoff wasn't there. Geoff's controller wasn't there either and neither was his XBox. He heard the sink turn on in the bathroom as he ran over and knocked on the door.

"Geoffy?!" Awsten waited as the door opened to reveal Jawn. His frown deepened as he ran into his room. Awsten began to cry, he didn't want Geoff to leave. He grabbed his phone and texted Geoff,

'where r u :('

He responded quickly,

geoffy bear ❤️: At my new house, baby :).

awsten: u didn't say bye :(

geoffy bear ❤️: You were sleeping silly goose! ☀️

awsten: can i come  tomorrow

geoffy bear ❤️: Yeah! I will pick you up at 10 AM.

That's so early! Awsten sighed and sent an OK message. He was excited for tomorrow.