"my" Escape plan

Slowly.. letting everything sink in, I realized i had gotten kidnapped.. by the league of villains.

"We will be the ones asking the questions" the one with a hand over his face said.

I couldn't stop myself from shaking. I was a third year in UA, yet i was still scared of what was happening.

"Whats your name, girl?" Another person said, my vision was becoming foggy again.

So much was happening i could barely keep my eyes open. Then i felt someone gently wrap their arms around me. I tried to look to see who was hugging me but i had passed out again before i could look their way.

All i felt was warmth. The feeling of someone petting my hair. "You'll be safer here with me"

I groaned. What ever i was laying on was hard and not comfortable at all. I rolled and squirmed trying to make myself comfy. After a minute of this i heard a chuckle.

"Are you trying to kill me?" The mans voice said.

Done with everything happening i opened my eyes and glared. I was tired and cold. Nothing could possibly make this worse. Except it did become worse.

I was laying on top of the man who had kidnapped me, he was smirking too. His smirk made me feel sick to my stomach, but comforted at the same time.

"Who are you." I said firmly. Finally able to think right about the situation. I got off of him and tried to move. Which is when I remember my aching ankle, which was still chained down.

"You don't remember me little flower?" The black haired man said in a pitiful voice. I stared into his eyes. My memory was a little foggy.. probably from passing out.

"Should i know you?" i said is a snappy tone of voice.

"Got some guts talking to me like that~" He said in a cocky voice.

The way he was acting was starting to piss me off. I just waned to go home and sleep properly. Slowly i looked around, trying to spot any way to escape.

out of the corner of my eyes i saw the black haired man reach out to me. i stepped back not wanting the villain to touch me. then i tripped over the chain on my ankle.

before i could hit the ground the man had his arms around me protectively.

"be careful ne-" he began to say but i cut him off.

"dont touch me!" i yelled at him, pushing the hardest i could. making him stumble a little.

slowly he let go of me. his worried gaze turning into a tern glare. i looked away, not wanting anything to happen to me. he gripped my chin and forcefully made me look him in the eyes.

"you better learn some fucking manners before i force them into you." he said in a low growl.

i wanted to cry. i thought i would never see the light of day again. my eyes became foggy from tears.

his face softened a bit, as he cupped my face.

"hey.. dont cry little flower" he said, trying to comfort me.

"a-and why not?!? why do you think threatening me will make me like you more??! i just want to go home..!" i cried out to him.

"you know damn right thats a lie" he stared into my eyes.

"w-what..?" i stared back into his. i knew what he meant. i also knew he was right. i didnt want to go home i wanted to go back to UA.

"youve never wanted to go 'home', not a day in your life" his words were cold, but gentle.

"how do you.. i-ive never told anyone that!" has this guy been stalking me for the past 10 years of my life??

right before he could answer the light blue haired man stormed into the room. he looked seriously pissed.

"she was awake and you didnt tell me!?" he yelled at the black haired man.

why was everything about me? sure i wanted to be a pro hero but i never wanted this much attention on me.

"so what? shes awake now and your here." they yelled back and forth at eachother for a good minute or two before the blue haired man ordered the black haired man out of the room.

angrily getting up, the black haired man, named Dabi from what i heard the blue haired man named Shigaraki say.

he walked out of the room, slamming a door behind him. i set my gaze on Shigaraki, he was smiling a not so friendly smile at me.

the crusty looking man began to walk over to me.

quickly i moved so i was sitting as far back as i could from him on the couch.

"you, little girl" he began to say.

"Are going to be our spy~"

A/n
heyy i havent been feeling very good, plus school stuff so heres the next chapter, hope you enjoy