Accident

⚠️ hey so this is a trigger warning, I don't know what has happened in your guys lives so imma put this here just in case someone is sensitive to this kind of stuff ⚠️

We chatted for a while after finishing our food. It was around 11 Am and we were in the living room. It was nice, we talked about work stuff. He had asked me if I wanted to work for his agency if I wasn't already in one. I had told him about what happened the day he called me. Keigo felt bad but mentioned it was a new opportunity for me to try new things.

"It gives you a chance to start again" keigo said with a bright smile. I smiled back thinking about it.

"I guess, I'll think about your offer then!" As I finished my sentence his phone started ringing.

"Give me a minute I need to take this" Keigo said while standing up and walking back into the kitchen. I heard him say hello then everything was silent.

After a few more minutes he came back. He had a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked him.

"I need to go, there was a car crash caused by some villains, stay here alright chickadee? I'll come back after I'm done dealing with this" Keigo said in a rushed voice. I nodded and he turned away to get his hero costume on.

"Poor people I hope they are ok.." I mumbled to myself. I turned my attention to his tv, it was turned off at the moment.

I reached for the remote and turned on the news. There was a lady talking about the crash.

"The crash was caused by villain, sadly more then half of them got away." The lady on the screen said. They showed pictures of the villains who were caught.

"These were the people in the crash" as she said that a few pictures popped up on the screen. My eyes widened and my breath hitched. On the screen was a picture of two people. A small girl and her mother. I knew these two people, they just so happened to be my family.

".... I need to go see them!" I got up my eyes filling with tears as I ran upstairs to put on my cloths from yesterday. Then I opened the window, created a pair of wings and flew out as fast as I could.

I flew as high as possible and spotted the crash. I tucked my wings in and aimed at it. As I got closer I could see Keigo talking to the police. Next to them where two people laying on the ground. One of them was shorter then the other. It was my sister and my mom.

In a blur I spread my wings out and landed between them. As I landed I crouches down and moved my wings over both of them. By this point I was crying uncontrollably.

"Please be ok..." I said quietly in a shaky voice, looking over both of there states. In the background I heard someone say i can't be here. I ignored them, staying in the spot I was in.

Suddenly a pair of hands were pulling me away.

"No stop it! Let me go! I can't leave them!!" I screamed out through tears. I struggled to get away but eventually there grasp slipped off of me. I jumped down on the ground and quickly ran back over to them.

"Chickadee..?" Keigo voice trailed from behind me. I turned around to see him holding back the man who tried dragging me away.

His voice sounded hurt. I looked away sitting back down by my sister.

"Hey.. calm down.. what are you doing here?" He walked over crouching down next to me.

"I.. I can't leave my family hawks.." I cried out reaching for my sisters hand. She laid there almost lifeless. More tears streamed down my face. "S-shes not dead... My baby sister isn't dead.... right.?" I was almost pleading him to tell me she was ok. I watched him face change, he looked sadder then before.

"No.. she's not dead (y/n), neither is your mother.. but we need you to leave, you can't be here right now" his words made me feel better. I tucked my wings behind my back thinking if I should leave for not.

As I was thinking I felt some arms wrap around me. I looked over and through my tears I saw Keigo hugging me. I hugged him back, wrapping my around around his neck. My chest felt heavy as my vision was slowly fading.

"Hey hey don't you dare pass out right now" I could barely hear his voice. I tried not to close my eyes but after a few minutes everything went black.

Hawks POV

I was at the crash site talking to a few police men. When something came falling out of the sky. I pair of clear ish wings spread out across the two victims.

"Hey miss you cant be here" the officer I was talking to said while walking over to her. He had picked her up and was dragging her away. My eyes widened when I saw her face. It was (y/n) and she was crying.

"No stop it! Let me go! I can't leave them!!" She screamed out at the man. Tears were dripping off her face. It hurt to see her like this.

I watched as she dropped to the ground, then she ran right back over to the two people laying there. The man was going to walk back over but I stopped him.

"Chickadee..?" I called out to her. (Y/n) turned around and stared at me. Her face was red and puffy. She looked so hurt. (Y/n) turned away while sitting back down by the little girl.

I walked over to and sat next to her. "Hey.. calm down.. what are you doing here?" I tried questioning her in a calm manner.

"I.. I can't leave my family hawks.."
(y/n) seemed to cry harder as she said this. This.. this is her family.. oh god no wonder she looks so hurt. She reached her hand out and gripped the little girls hand.

"S-shes not dead... My baby sister isn't dead.... right.?" She almost begged me to tell her. If I told her, it would just make her even sadder.

"No.. she's not dead (y/n), neither is your mother.. but we need you to leave, you can't be here right now" I told her. She relaxed her body while moving her wings behind her back.

I hated seeing her like this so I hugged her. She turned and wrapped her arms around my next. As we were hugging I heard her breath becoming heavier.
(Y/n) was about to pass out.

"Hey hey don't you dare pass out right now" I gripped her tighter. After a few minutes I felt her head drop on my shoulder.

She was out cold.