Incoming call

I yawned as I got out of bed. It was the weekend so we had the day off. As I sat up I turned my head to my phone that had just gone off.

Agency man: "(y/n)!!! You are fired! Come pick up your stuff so I can find someone else"
*Read*

My heart sank. I put my phone on my side table and laid back down covering my face with my hands.

"Ugh... just what I needed to start off my day" I sighed looking up at the ceiling.

I got up and changed into some jeans and a loose T-shirt, then headed down to go pick up my stuff. it was around noon by the time I got to the agency. I saw a very angry man standing there waiting for me.

"Hurry up I want you out of here in less then 20 minutes got it!?" He practically yelled at me.

I nodded dropping my gaze to the ground in front of me. I wonder what I did to make him so mad. I thought to myself as I walked inside to the elevator.

After packing up my few things I had I left. I left so fast it made people stare at me on the street. I sighed once more then headed back to school.

*time skip to school*

I walked into the dorm building and rushed to my room to avoid everyone who was gathered in the commons area. As I opened my door I saw my phone ringing. I set down the box, kicked my door closed and went over to see who was calling me.

*incoming call from unknown number*

I answer it to see who it was.

"Hello who is this?" I asked softly

"Ah hello! I was wondering if you could stop by for a little bit to chat" the man on the other end said.

"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number" I tried to say in the nicest way possible.

"This isn't (y/n)?" He questioned me. My mouth opened in shock, how did this man know me?

"Uhm.. yes it is, who is this?" I answer unsure what I should say.

"Oh sorry I should probably explain myself" I heard him chuckle a little.

"My name is Hawks, I have seen you live from the sports festival a while ago, you seemed pretty interesting so I wanted to call you up" he called out calmly. I didn't answer for a while shocked at what I just heard. It was quiet for a minute then he spoke again.

"Hello? Are you alright? You didn't faint for anything did you?" Hawks said with some concern.

"N-no I didn't I just- ... wasn't expecting you to call someone like me" I almost stuttered out every word but I tried not to. Why was the number 2 hero calling me? Was it even him??

"Ah good! So I wanna chat with you in person when is a good time to meet up?" he sounded so cheerful it made me smile.

"Meet up? Oh uhm well..." I thought about it for a minute then it hit me. My birthday was less then a week away that would be a great time to meet him since I wasn't planning on anything anyway. "How about this Friday?" I grinned.

"Yea Friday works for me, anyways I gotta go chickadee I'll text you where we can meet up later!" He said as if this was a normal thing for him.

"Alright cya!" I wanted to scream. The number 2 hero wanted to meet with me! After what I said I heard the call end so I put my phone down and started getting really excited.

Hahaha!! ... wait! What should I wear?! How should I look? I don't wanna wear a dress but I don't wanna wear some jeans and a shirt.. maybe something nice but not to nice? I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice a knock at my door.

"Hey (y/n)! You in there?" I jumped at the voice of one of my classmates. As I opened the door there was about 3 of them there.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked them confused on why they were at my door.

"Oh yea we just thought we would invite you down for a game our whole class is playing" one of them spoke. I stared at them then gave them a small smile.

"Sorry not tonight guys! I'm uhm not feeling to well so I'm going to bed early" I lied it was only 3pm. knowing full well that I would stay up thinking about Friday.

They all seemed sad but left and told me to feel better. I closed my door and went to my bed laying down smiling. I wonder if he will text me. As I was staring at my phone I ended up falling asleep thinking about him.

*6 pm*
My phone was beeping. This went on for 2 minutes straight. I yawned reaching for it to see what I missed.

*5 unread messages from unknown number*

•Hey, it's Hawks I just got done with a short patrol.

•So to get to the point, I will be picking you up around 2.

•Does that sounds good to you (Y/n)?

•(y/n)?

•Hey chickadee c'mon answer me.

Sorry I fell asleep! And yes 2 does work for me.•

•Great, cya then chickadee!

Alright cya then.•
*Read*

I felt my face start to heat up. He was going to pick me up! Everyone would see him with me. Oh lord this is going to give me unwanted attention.

I sighed then got up to pick out an outfit. After a few minutes of digging in my drawer I had everything layed out on my bed. I had chosen a pair of dark jean shorts and a nice looking tank top that complemented my eyes. Along with a belt, shoes and a hair tie just in case. I put everything in a place I would remember it for Friday then laid down. I closed my eyes but sleep was the last thing I wanted to do.

Everything was ready, now to wait.

(A/N)
Hey! This is my first official chapter I hope you liked it. The next chapter is kind of a filler but it shows off your quirk!