Movie night

"Well, you are confident when it comes to something's, but with others your shy and timid, plus you're a really cute lady" when he said the last part my eyes widened.

He thinks I'm cute

I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I quickly hide my face from him. He must have thought it was funny because I head him laugh. I slightly turned back to him.

"W-what's so funny?" I stuttered out. He looked down at me with a half sided smile.

"Nothing, nothing at all cutie" he was now full on grinning. I laid my head on his shoulder in embarrassment. I don't know how much more I can take of this. Then the wind slightly changed. We were now headed down.

I looked to see we were headed straight for a house. This house was pretty big, it had two floors from what I could see. It got closer and closer until we handed at the door step.

"Alright chickadee, you can let go of me now, we are here" he said while setting me down. I let go of him and looks at the house. It looked very well kept.

"This is your place? It looks nice" I smile turning to him again. He wasn't looking around he was looking at me. As if I was more interesting then everything else.

"Yup you should see the inside!" Hawks patted my head as he walked past me to open the door. "C'mon on in, I'll set something up for us"

I nodded and walked in. "Wow.." I gasped. His place was beautiful.

"It's not much but make yourself at home, feel free to walk around and explore I'll come find you when I'm down" he said while walking away to what I assumed was the living room.

I quickly went to the stairs and climbed up them. There was a hallway with 4 doors connected to it. Wow he has a really big house. I thought as I went to the farthest door.

This door was slightly open already so I pushed it the rest of the way. Inside was a bedroom, with a big bed in it. I walked over and looked around. This must be hawks room. He had his own bathroom and a balcony.

His bed looked so soft as well. I couldn't resist I had to lay on it. I crawled onto his bed and laid down. It felt like I was in heaven. I curled up snuggling into the covers.

It was so peaceful I almost feel asleep. Until I heard a small chuckle.

"Like it?" A guys voice said from the doorway. I shot up and looks at him with a shocked expression. Hawks was leaning on the doorframe, watching me with a smirk.

"I-I'm sorry! I should have asked first.. it just looked really soft.." I managed to say.

"Don't worry about it chickadee, I said you could explore didn't I? I wasn't expecting to find you snuggling into my bed though" Hawks said while walking over. He sat down on the edge of the bed not dropping his gaze from me.

I tried to get off his bed but I ended up falling on the floor. I rolled over to see him covering his mouth trying not to laugh at me.

"Y-you ok there?" He said trying to calm himself. I sat up and glared at him.

"It's not funny!" I said to him.

"It was a little funny" he said back, reaching his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. Hawks stood up and started walking out of the room. He was still holding my hand so I went with him.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Hawks said walking me to the living room. His living room had an expensive looking tv and a few comfy looking couches.