Training

*Tuesday morning*
It's been a day or so since Hawks texted me. He probably has better things to do then text me anyway. Either way I was still excited about this Friday. Everyone around me seemed to notice as well.

"Hey (y/n), what's got you in a good mood?" Someone from my class stated.

"Oh, uhm.. my birthday is this Friday! Yea" I didn't exactly want everyone to know I was meeting hawks, but it wasn't a total lie either.

"Oh really that's ama-" He was cut off by our teacher who walked in. All of us went to our desk and quiet down. All attention was on the teacher.

"Today we are going to the gym to train our quirks, go change and meet outside" The teacher instructed us. The entire class got up, and started walking to the changing rooms.

We changed into our training clothes then headed outside. By the time the girls finished all the guys were already there.

"Now that everyone is here we are going to begin" Everyone was being listed things they needed to do before the class ended. I was assigned to fly laps around the gym. Great.

My quirk allows me to create spiritual like wings. They are not attached to me which helps out a lot. I created a pair of wings a stretched them out. Then I shot up into the air and started flying around. Every so often I would hover in front of a window and reflect the light off of them. Causing some of my classmates to lose focus.

By the end of the class my back was aching. Even if my wings aren't attached to me I can still feel what they feel. I landed to get some water so I walked to grab my water bottle from my bag. We still had about 5 minutes left in class so I wanted to try something new. I went to an area no one could see me in and I let out a breath. I am working on making 2 sets of wings. No one knows about it of course. I changed my wings to a small size and they doubled, I now had 2 sets of small wings. I was proud of myself until I heard the bell ring. My wings disappear as I walked back over to my class. Everyone was leaving so I did as well.

The rest of our classes went by pretty fast. Before I knew it, it was lunch. I went and sat at the table in the corner. Like every other day I sat alone but this time it was different. I felt like I was being watched. I looked around a noticed someone staring at me. I smiled at them but I wasn't sure who it was. Please don't walk over, please don't walk over. I thought to myself as I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Hiya! You looked lonely, I'm Mirio" The boy with blond hair said while sitting down across from me. I looks up at him and smiled.

"You're one of the big three right? I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you"  his smile grew and he laughed a little. I didn't exactly know what to say since we weren't friends.

"Haha I guess I'm pretty well known aren't I? Anyways is it alright if some of my friends sit here too?" He asked almost pleading with me. I sighed still smiling.

"Yes that's fine with me" I said, he nodded then got up and walked away. After a minute or two he was back with two other people. A girl with long light blue hair and a guy with dark blue hair and pointy ears. My eyes widened as they walked toward me. The big three, all of them were going to sit with me! Sure I was in the hero coarse but I didn't have that many friends.

Mirio came back over and sat in his spot, then the girl sat next to him. The other boy looks nervous but he sat next to me.

"Hai! I'm Nejire! And this is Tamaki! He's a little shy so don't mind him." The girl said cheerfully. I smiled at her then looked at Tamaki who was next to me. I noticed him glance at me getting more tense when he saw me looking.

"I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you all" I smiled turning away to not make him anymore awkward. I looks between them, all of them except for Tamaki was staring at me. It was a little awkward but I smiled anyway.

"So (y/n)" Mirio started. "What's your quirk?" He leaned forward a little more interested. I twirled a piece of my hair is my hand.

"Oh uhm it's called soul wings, I can make a pair of wings on my back that aren't attached to me" I just finished my sentence as Nejire started speaking.

"Wow really? That's so cool! You should show us sometime!" She beamed. I could tell she has a lot of energy just from talking to her.

"Yea sure, if that's alright with you guys of coarse!" I replied. Nejire smiled brightly then turned to Mirio.

"You wanna join us?" She asked him happily. Then turned to Tamaki.

"You to! C'mon it will be fun" Nejire placed her hand on top of Tamaki's who looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Heck yea I wanna go! It will be great" Mirio responded then looked at Tamaki. Both of them stared at him waiting for an answer.

I lightly patted his shoulder which made him tense up. "He doesn't have to come if it makes him uncomfortable" I gave him a soft smile and he nodded.

"I-I'll go.." he quietly said. He seemed more at ease now which was good. I really hoped I didn't make him uncomfortable though.

Nejire and Mirio both seemed pleased that there friend was going. Nejire then pulled out her phone and handed it to me.

"Give me your number! Then I can make a group chat and we can make plans!" She said setting it down for me. I picked it up and put my number in it. Then I handed it back.

"Alright sounds good" Just then I got I text from hawks. Oh right it can't be Friday. "Right I forgot I'm busy this Friday so it can't be then" I said apologizing. I took my phone out to read the message I got sent.

*1 unread messages from Hawks*

•hey chickadee!

Hey, you do know I'm at school right now, right?•

•yea sorry about that, you should be at lunch though so it's fine

Yes it is lunch, did you need to talk to me about something?•

•I just wanted to talk to you is all, today has been very busy, so how's school going?

It's going good thanks for asking! We did some quirk training my back is killing me now lol•

•I hope you feel better soon! Anyway nice chatting with you but I have to get back to my patrol cya Friday chickadee

Alrighty bye have fun•
*Read*

I was smiling down at my phone when I heard a squeal from in front of me. I forgot I wasn't alone.

"Oooo! Who's the lucky guy~? Or girl depending on what you like, I'm not judging" Nejire smirked at me. I felt my face heat up.

"N-no it's not like that! I'm single and not looking for any one" I covered my face so they couldn't see my blush. This is embarrassing.

I heard Mirio chuckle and Nejire playfully punching his arm. I looked up again after my face cooled down.

It wasn't like that with me and hawks. I mean sure we were meeting up but it wasn't a date.

Was it?