Shining blue light

Slowly i knelt down next to him, tears dripping off of my face as well. There laying in front of us, were two body bags.

Labeled with my sister and my mothers names. As warm tears steamed down my face the room began to swirl and twist in a dark mist.

Suddenly i was alone, but it didn't feel right. I looked around, looking for the house i was so familiar with. It was just me.. only me.

I got up and started walking around. The mist wouldn't break. My walk turned into a jog. Then that jog turned into a run. It kept going and going it felt like it would never end.

Everything was twisting and turning, i couldn't tell which way i was going until I've already been there.

I created a pair of wings on my back and shot into the sky, now it was worse i couldn't see the ground below me.

A blue light caught my eye. I flew towards it hoping someone would be there.

This blue light turned into a blue flame. Like the one i saw so many years ago. My eyes widened in a panic as i tired to fly away. But it was so hypnotizing I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

As if i was being pulled in, it got hotter and hotter as the air turned to ashes. Breathing in those ashes as i kept going.

A quiet voice was yelling at me in the distance. But i couldn't make out the words. Quiet mumbles filled the air, they got closer and closer.

"Shes not good enough" "look at her.. frozen in fear" "why would a hero waste their time on a silly little girl"

Tear began to flow down my face once again. I tried to stop them but nothing was working.

Out of the mist a small boy walked towards me. I looked up from my tears to see a familiar face.. a sad familiar face.

"H-hey! I remember you!" I tried to to call out to the boy. He didn't respond.

All the noises, the voices and the fire slowly disappeared.

"Do you remember me...? I helped you out of that tree in the forest.." a long time ago when i was a small girl, i was wondering the forest. I heard a cry for help and quickly went over. Thats when i figured out my quirk.

"You.." the boy spoke out.

"You wont be a hero as long as i am around." His words sounded cold and harsh.

"W-what.. but i.. i haven't seen you since.." i stared confused on what he meant.

"Nothing you do will change the truth" thats when it hit me. I knew what he was talking about.

I took a step back, expecting to not hit anything. But a pair of arms wrapped around me, keeping me from moving.

"Hey let me go!!" I tried to open my wings but they weren't responded to me.

"Ill be waiting for you. My little flower." His voices sounded like the little boys but older.

I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in place.

"(y/n)...!" A quiet voice from behind me said.

Suddenly the person was gone. I turned around but nothing was there. I felt so alone.. i just wanted to go back to my parents house.. my house.. the house i grew up in.

"(Y/n)..!" The voice said again.

This time the voice sounded closer. It sounded friendly.. but worried.

Without thinking i rushed over, trying to get to this voice. Slowly but surly everything came back into view.

My dorm room.. the covers on my bed.. and keigo.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, still crying from what i had just seen.

"Chickadee.. hey.. whats wrong, you were crying in your sleep.." He gently put his hand on the back of my head.

"It was just a silly nightmare.. don't worry o-ok?" I stuttered trying to make my voice sound normal.

"Are you sure..?" Hearing his voice calmed me down.

I nodded burying my face in to his chest. It all felt so real.. the house.. the blue fire..

"Everything will be ok now.. nothing in that dream was real, I'm right here.." Keigo started lightly rubbing my back while comforting me.

We sat there for a few minutes. After i was calmed down enough i let him go.

"I-I'm sorry i shouldn't be worrying you with my problems" i wiped away my tears.

He shook his head at me and smiled. "I dont mind at all, i just want you to be happy ok?"

I smiled back at him, somehow his smile always seems to cheer me up. I got up and out of bed to stretch.

When a small blue light.

Caught my eye from outside my balcony.