Tears

Hawks POV

(Y/n)s head lightly fell onto my shoulder. This is a really bad time for this, I can't deal with (y/n) and this case at the same time. I lifted her up in a bridal style and carried her over to a officer.

"What the hell hawks, who is this?" The officer looked confused. I sighed looking down at (y/n) who was passed out in my arms.

"She's one of my sidekicks, her family were the ones in the car crash" I told him while looking back up. His face saddened for a few seconds then turned back to being serious.

"Poor girl, but either way she can't be here, are you able to bring her back to her house or something?" He crossed his arms, I nodded in response. "Hurry up then we need you here"

"Got it" I called back to him as I was already up in the air. She lives at the dorms in UA. It's been a day so I should probably drop her off there.

I flew towards the school. When I landed, I walked straight up to where the dorms where. As I was walking I was greeted by Present Mic and Midnight. Two pro hero's who are teachers at UA.

"Hey, do you know which dorm this girl is in?"  I questioned them. Midnight looked at (y/n) who I was holding.

"3-A I believe" She said putting one hand on her hip. "What happened to her?" Mic joined in the conversation.

"There was a cat crash earlier, and she passed out after she saw it was her family, so I brought her back" I answered him. He looked at me then at (y/n).

"How did you know she was from UA?" Mic asked me. I thought about it so I didn't sound creepy.

"The sports festival, now if you will excuse me I need to go now, thanks for the information" I smiles while walking off to the 3-A dorms.

"Anytime!" Midnight called out to me. The dorm building wasn't to far. I walked up to the door and let myself in. A few students turned there head. A couple of them gasped.

I smiled at them and went to one of the couches setting (y/n) down. One of the kids walked up to me.

"You're hawks right? What are you doing with (y/n)??" A female student with long light blue hair questioned me.

"She passed out, I was told to bring her back" I calmly answered her question. She looked concerned at first then her facial expression changed to a protective look.

"You didn't do anything to her did you?" She almost glares at me. I stared at her a little taken back by what she had just said.

"No never, I wouldn't do anything like that to anyone, I'm a pro hero" I waved my hands in front of me. I'm going to guess this is one of (y/n)s friends.

"Ok good, I thought something bad happened to her" she sighed in relief. I glanced at (y/n), who was now asleep on the couch.

I didn't want to leave her but I had to get back to the scene. One of my feathers flouted off to the side and landed in (y/n)s hand.

"I have to go now, nice chatting with you" I smiled at the female student before headed back to the door.

As I got outside I lifted my wings and shot into the air. While flying back to the scene I could feel the feather that I gave to (y/n) shift a little bit. She's probably waking up.

After a few minutes I felt water drops fall onto my feather.

Poor girl.

Might as well try to cheer her up.

(Y/n)s POV

I rolled over gripping onto the softness in my hand. Not sure of what was happening I opened my eyes to see Nejire staring at me with a smirk. Confused I sat up and looked around. Where did Keigo go? Was in back in the dorms? My mind was swirling with questions.

"Sooo (y/n)! Are you going to tell me why hawks carried you back??" The light blue haired girl smiled at me. If I'm being honest I don't remember him carrying me anywhere but I know she wouldn't take that as an answer.

As I was thinking of what to say, memories of my family in the crash came flooding back at once. I felt warm tears drop down my face once again. A gasp came from beside me as Nejire quickly pulled me into a hug. 

"Hey.. what's wrong, are you alright?" She asked in a softer voice. All I could do was shake my head no. I didn't want to remember what happened. Suddenly something left my grip. I looked down to see a small red feather flouting in the air.

It did a small flip then came closer to my face. The feather lightly poked my nose, then wrapped itself around my neck. I lifted my hand and touched the feather. It was warm.

If anything I just started to cry harder. This weak has been way to much for me. First I get fired, then hawks calls me, then I get to meet the big three, then hawks finds out it's my birthday and takes me to eat and watch a movie, then out of nowhere my family's in a car crash.

So much has happened in such little time, I'm not sure what to do with all of this.

All I wanted was to be alone. "H-hey I'm gonna be in my room.." I sniffed, Nejire nodded and let go of me. I got up still holding the feather to my neck.

I walked as fast as I could to my room. Closing and locking my door. As soon as I did I went to my bed and laid down. Trying to calm myself but nothing worked.

The small red feather started to move again. It's wiped away some tears on my cheek. Not sure why or how I got the feather I grabbed it lightly. It tried to get away but I kept my grip on it.

My heart aches so much right now. So I held the feather close to my chest. Something about this feather was comforting.

A few minutes passed by. I hadn't moved or let go of the feather. My crying hadn't stopped either.

The feather got away and flew to the balcony door.

My eyes widened

Who I saw, standing there was Keigo.

Authors note!
Hey!! Sorry I had some writers block while writing this. Also! It may take a little longer for me to post because school is starting back up. I hope everyone is doing ok!