Chapter 4

I closed my eyes and that's when I felt his soft lips on mine. I froze and just let him kiss me. His soft lips kept massaging mine perfectly and that's when I couldn't bear it anymore. I started moving my lips with his as well. I felt something like butterflies in my stomache but it was the first time I ever felt like that. He put one of his large hands on the back of my neck pulling my face closer to his. Our lips moved in a perfect sync till our breaths went out. We pulled away breathless... the both of us breathing heavily. I finally looked up to get my blue eyes to meet his beautiful hazel ones.

"That was... " He trailed off.

"Perfect " I finished still out of breath.

"Huh? How did you feel? " He smirked and I blushed. "C'mon babe, it's okay " He reassured me.

"It-It was the first time I-I ever felt like that " I said breathless then looked away blushing.

"Felt like what? " Zayn whispered putting his fingers under my chin to force me softly to look in his eyes.

"Like... butterflies and stuff " I told him and I felt heat coming out of my both cheeks. Zayn chuckled.

"But did the kiss remind you of the feelings you once had for me? " He asked looking at me in the eyes.

"No, it was the first time I felt like this " I told him embarrased avoiding his gaze. I stared down at my hands like if they were the best view ever. But then got bored and decided to look at his beautiful face instead, and a smirk was all I could see.

"Why do you keep smirking at me? " I asked, curious.

"Because you look cute when you blush " He told me with a hot chuckle.

"Shut up " I smacked his arm playfully. He laughed at me again and soon enough I joined him as well.

We sat in silence for a while and I don't know why but images of my mom popped up in my head. My mom! I really miss here. I suddenly got up and rushed to the table that has my bag on it. I opened the zipper and searched for my phone but didn't find it. What the hell?!

"What are you searching for, love? " Zayn asked.

"My phone " I answered, my hands never stopping searching for my phone. Zayn was silent.

"Do you know where it is? " I asked him and kept searching.

"You left it back home, babe " He told me. What?! No! I couldn't have forgotten it.

"Do you have yours? " I asked turning around so I can face him.

"No babe. We both decided not to take our phones with us on our trip so we can enjoy every single moment together " He told me and got up to stand in front of me. "Just you... and I " He said so slowly taking a step closer so our bodies nearly brushed together.

My breath hitched and he smirked when he noticed the effect he has on me. He bent down so his soft lips were pressed slighlty against my neck. His hot breath was tickling my neck and I felt my heartbeats fastening. His soft lips began kissing my neck softly and I felt my legs getting weaker. I put my hands on his hard chest and slightly pushed him away. He looked down at me frowning his perfectly-shaped eyebrows at me, confused.

"I-I.. " I was in loss of words. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't let him kiss me like that. He was still a stranger to me. Yes, I'm not afraid of him and we even sleep in the same room but we can't be kissing like that.

"What, babe? " He asked and i could clearly see the hurt in his eyes.

"I-I just can't " I told him looking at the floor as if it's more beautiful than him. He pressed one of his large hands to my cheek and made me look at him, despite the shivers he sent with his gentle touch.

"I totalely understand babe. But you don't know how much you're killing me right now. Please don't make me wait so long " He pleaded looking at me in the eyes. I actually felt sorry for him but... I just can't.

*****

Hey guys!

I know it's a short chapter and kind of a filler but you just wait, it's only starting ;)

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you all xx