Chapter 12

Once I was finished getting dressed, I opened the door only to be greeted with Zayn standing right in front of me.

"What do you want? " I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I want you to fix that little problem you made just minutes ago " He smirked and I smacked his arm, hard. He let out a loud laugh.

"Just kidding, just kidding " he put his hands in the air, in defense. I couldn't help but look down at his pants but thankfuly this time there was no bulge in there.

"I can see you've helped yourself " I smirked up at him.

"Oh, come on, I wouldn't just walk around with a little boner in my pants" He smirked and I could help but feel my cheeks blush at his remark. He leaned down and my breath hitched when his lips brushrd against my ear. " But trust me it would have been much better if my girlfriend was the one to fix it for me " He lent back and winked at me.

"Zayn! " I blushed.

"What?? " He huffed dramatically. "You should get used to that, 'cause it seems like you will be getting a lot of that, little girl " He chuckled.

"Hey don't you say I'm too shy " I defended.

"Oh, love, you're as shy as a little girl " He smirked

"No, i'm not. It's either i'm just not used to that, or you're super perverted " I glared at him, but I was giggling mentally... And blushing. He cupped my face and kissed me.

"Hey, don't be so ofended, in fact you look cute when you're blushing " I giggled and looked away. "And sexy when you're angry, don't forget that one " He smirked and I scoffed, glaring at him.

"Okay, I will try my best not to be angry again, don't feel like exciting you much " I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, don't be too mean" He pouted.

"Imagine this, i get you angry, you turn me on, then I'll have you on the bed- " I put my hands on his mouth to shut him.

"Complete that sentence and you'll wake up without your precious baby maker " I glared at him and he burst out laughing.

"Okay, fine " He put his hands up in the air.

"I mean like we havent even gone out on a date yet, do you really expect me to do that?? " I said and he raised an eyebrow at me as if i had said something stupid. "Well at least for me we haven't " I chuckled. Suddenly he took my hands in his large ones looking me in the eyes.

"Would you go out on a date with me? " He half smiled- half smirked. I froze. Is he serious?

"You're serious? " I asked, looking up at him. I didn't know whether to laugh or get excited. I mean, He's already my boyfrirnd right?

"I am, if that's what you want? " He smiled.

"Uh, um yeah, I guess " I muttered, mentally doing a happy dance.

"So? " He raised an eyebrow for the hundredth times at me today and I made a note to my self to shave that perfectly-shaped eyebrow the first chance I get.

"Well, I would love to " I grinned.

"Thank you" He leant in for a quick kiss. God.

He took my hands and led me back into the bedroom and sat me down on the bed. Before I could open my mouth, he was already heading towards the door.

"Don't get out of here, I want everything to be perfect outside before you get out " He smirked and took the door keys in his hands. "Oh and you better get ready, wear something sexy " He winked and closed the door behind him, locking it.

                        *****

And the real shit begins ;)

Only a few more chapters left, but you just wait until the last one, that's where it gets all crazy ;)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you all xx