Chapter 16

I opened my eyes slowly as rays of sunlight hit my eyelids, making me groan and lay on my back. Birds were flying freely up in the clear blue sky above me as the sound of the waves crashing on the shore was all I could hear. A smile has drawn itself on my lips when memories of last night came before my eyes.

Last night was literally perfect, and there was no other way to describe it. Zayn was perfect. We were perfect. Sex with Zayn was indescripable, and if I could turn back time, I would still choose Zayn to be my first. I knew for a fact that I loved Zayn, the guy who has been waiting for me to at least remember him, the guy who has never made a move on me when I wasn't ready, the guy who respected me and loved me.

I can only imagine how that must have been turture to him and I feel like I need to make this all up to him. I'm so relieved that I have finally found it in my hear to love him... to truly love him. That's what I have recently realised but I am glad that I did before it was too late.

Zayn was all I ever wanted and I am the luckiest girl on this planet to have him.

I sat up and stretched my limps before looking beside me only to find the Zayn was not laying next to me, I frowned and stood up. Why would he leave me laying there if he woke up and moved to the jet? I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the jet only to realise that it was no where to be found. My breath got caught up in my throat and I could feel myself getting dizzy. I rushed to where I was previously laying only to find a paper with a small rock on top of it. My heart dropped and my hands started shaking as my thoughts were running wild.

I took a deep breath and picked up the paper slowly, letting my eyes scan over it. Every single word will be imprinted in my brain for as long as I live.

"Dear, Viloet,

Everyone makes some kind of a dumb thing every now and then, and you just happened to get invloved with one of my own. You ought to know, Vi, that some people out there are just going to get whatever they want, whether anyone else liked it or not. Unfortunately for you, I was never stopping until I got what I wanted... You.

These past seven days have been amazing, just as I planned them to be.

Seven days with seven lies... And you just happened to fall for every single one of them. I can always point them out for you, I mean, anything for you, my love.

Lie 1: You might be wondering when the hell the so called out-of-fuel-jet is. I just felt like clearing that out for you. Obviously there was never a problem with it... I guess the problem has always been with me lol. The jet has never been better, and is on its way back home as you're reading this right now.

Lie 2: Who would possibly believe that memory loss has exceptions? Only idiots would. Love, as much as it sounds bad enough, you should have believed yourself a little bit more than that and not strangers. It's a shame mama probably never told you that. I mean, it's your head that you were supposed to know better than anybody Vi, you never had any sort of amnesia, which explains why you remember literally everything except for your so called boyfriend of three months, which leads us to lie number three.

Lie 3: You see, Vi, I am a businessman, and if there is something you should know about businessmen, is that we get what we want eventually. We do not take no for an answer, you can only hope we get what we want nicely enough, because, Vi, we can be assholes sometimes, but hell do we love ourselves like that. So obviously there has never been a relationship shit going on between us. Sorry, love, no three months anniversary shit either. I just happened to get my eyes on you. Honestly, glad that I did. ;)

Lie 4: As you know, we both went to the café you liked so much, but you never quite noticed me (thanks to my amazing stalking skills). So you see, I basically stalked you. You have been such an easy prey, Vi. I kept watching you, observing you and memorizing everything that you did so I can point them out for you when needed, just like what happened yesterday.

Lie 5: You might also be wondering how the hell you ended up on an island with me. Well that couldn't have been any easier actually, all thanks to you. That night before we came here you were at that nightclub down the street, you were just too wasted to even be able to stand up on your own. And of course, being the gentleman that I am, I offered you a hand and you couldn't have been more grateful, and that's when it all occurred to me. I managed to convince you that I had a surprise for you that you wouldn't want to miss, and unsurprisingly, you couldn't have been more excited... Being the drunk ass that you were. Poor little girl. I did not waste any time and soon enough we were on my private jet and on our way to this beautiful island. And that's where all the fun had begun ;)

Lie 6: You may also be wondering how surprisingly I got all the clothes exactly your size. You see, you never picked them yourself, I did that for you, my love. You see, you were too fucking drunk to notice how I flipped the back of your blouse and jeans lightly while you were basically sucking my face that night, hell, Vi, I even got your bra size.

Lie 7: You should know by now, Vi, that Mr. loverboy personas just never work with people like me. I mean, I get sick sometimes when I think of how cheesy I was acting these past few days, but I guess you can just say it's a hobby of mine. I'm just trying to say that I'm not the star-crossed love of your life, never was and never will be.

Now that everything is clear, I think I might as well thank you for these past seven days, they were more than amazing.

P.S: You were marvellous last night. Thanks for your 'v' , Vi  ;)

See you in the other life.

Love,
       Zayn. "

                         *****
THE END.

Oh, my God. Is it over?

Hell yes it is!

Please tell me what you think?

Love you all xx