Chapter 6

I shifted in bed trying to find a more comfortable position but I knew that all was no use. I knew I wouldn't sleep as long as the pervert is still on mind. I can't help it but think of him and how hot he is. Wait! I said 'hot' ?! Well he is but whatever.

I just can't stop thinking about the effect that pervert has on me. No! I can't let myself fall for him. But I would be lying if I said I can actually prevent myself.

It's been almost a week or so and we've been together all the time... I can't help but fall for him. There's something about him that attracts me. And as much as I hate to admit it but that something is his pervertness ( If it's even a word ). But it really makes me feel butterflies out of no where. Butterflies!

Well well well that's it. I think I really like you Za- Mr Pervert.

I hate it but I can't help it. As long as my heart's been wanting him near me... I can't help it.

As long as I can't pull away whenever he touches me or kisses me... I can't help it.

As long as my mind began lately to like his touch and crave his kiss... I can't help it.

And as long as the fact that he's my boyfriend keeps on encouraging me to fall for him... I just can't help it.

I'm a fucked up person right?! I act like an 17 or 18 year old girl even though I'm 20 and 21 in a week. I just wish I'll be home to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends... or I can celebrate it here with Zayn.

I smirked at the thought for a moment but wipped the smirk away just as fast. I heard a groan coming from next to the bed and I looked quickly to my right. Zayn is awake.

"Good morning, love " He said with a gentle smile while rubbing his eyes lazily. Wait! What was that sexy sound? Oh yeah. Zayn's raspy morning voice.

"Morning, Zayn " I smiled back to him as I stared at the man who's walking lazily towards the bed. He collasped onto the end my the bed and just lay there lazily.

"I see you're not a morning person at all " I smirked.

"No, I'm not " He groaned. I tried hard to hold on to the bed sheets to prevent myself from leaning towards the sexy man lying infront of me... but I just couldn't. I leaned in and ran my hand though his sexy soft balck hair without warning and he immediately looked up at me.

"You like it ? " He smirked.

"Very " I smirked and tugged slightly at it making Zayn groan.

"Well you have to stop this right now before I lose control over myself " He warned and I immediately pulled my hand away as if he had burnt me.

He laughed at me and got up to make his way towards the bathroom. He was laughing at me right? He deseves it. I grabbed a pillow from beside me and threw it at his head from the back.

"Ouch! "

He turned around and glared at me playfully then threw the pillow at me again. I caught it easily and grabbed another one -that was much heavier than this one -  and threw it at his stomache and he didn't catch it... but it really reached much lower than just the stomache and he bent down groaning in pain.

"You really do want to distroy my baby maker!! " He cried out and I laughed at him and got up to make my way towards the closet that I found out one day that it has our clothes in it. I grabbed my black bikini and screwed it in my palm.

"You know it's such a good advantage,you know " I laughed at him just to gain his glare.

I walked towards him and rubbed his back softly yet teasingly while passing him. I walked into the bathroom to get changed quickly and wore my old clothes over it. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards the jet's door.

"Where are you going, little girl? " He called out and I turned around just to see him straightening his body.

"Swimming! " I told him over my shoulder and jumped out of the jet.

                          *****

Heeyy! I know it's a short chapter, kind of a filler, actually but I promise the next one will be longer and better.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you all xx