Chapter 9

Zayn was still sleeping when i woke up so i decided that i should return the favor and make him breakfast. I walked lazily to the small kitchen that we had here and started on my little mission. How basically everything was available on this jet, still amazed me until this day. I was too cought up in what I was doing that I didn't notice any sound of footsteps and I gasped when I felt arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Good morning, beautiful " His deep voice rang in my ears. My heart swirled in my chest, he just knows what to say and what to do. I turned around smiling warmly, my heart flattering in my chest at his small but very meaningful gesture.

"Good morning, sexy" I smirked turning around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What did you just call me? " He raised his eyebrow smirking devilishly at me. Oh time to play. I leaned in until my lips touched his earlobe and his breath hitched.

" Sexy? Is that what you were asking? " I gently sucked on his earlobe, he groaned and I could feel his hands tightening around my waist. I let one of my hands wander across his chest and down to his torso, rubbing softly.

"Oh sorry, can't help myself when I have a sexy man standing in front of me " I husked in his ear.

"You know what that does to me " He groans leaning back to look me in the eyes. I pressed my palm harder against his torso and looked up at his darkening eyes, smirking.

"This? " I asked innocently and he sucked in a breath.

"A man can only have a little control so you better stop this whole teasing thing or else I'll make sure you know what exactly it is " He threatened playfully and I slapped my hands back to my chest as if he had burnt them, causing him to laugh at me.

"Good girl " He smirked and I slapped his arms playfully. When I caught him leaning in to kiss me, I grabbed a slice of tomato and shoved it in his mouth and ran quickly to the bedroom, laughing like a fool.

"Viloet Lawson, you better get your sexy little ass right back here! " I heard him shout, his voice muffled with the tomato in his mouth. I laughed harder and closed the door behind me. Gosh this man is driving me insane. I walked to the bed and throwed myself on my back, wondering what it was like before I lost my mermory, were we like this? Maybe we were closer? Or maybe we weren't happy, but I highly doubt that, I mean who would be with Zayn and not be hapou like all the time? I heard the door open but i didn't even bother look up, still too deep in my thoughts. I could feel the bed dip down then Zayn's presence beside me.

"What are you thinking about?" His soft voice whispered from beside me, his hand moving a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What were we like back then? Before I lost my memory? " I asked still looking up at the ceiling. I heard him sigh.

"We were perfect " He said stroking my hair.

"How perfect? "

"Everyday I would wake up to find you lying next to me, I would make you breakfast and you'd wake up when you feel the tray on your lap, you'd rub your eyes lazily and smile up at me, that smile that was enough to make me keep breathing the whole day. Everyday you'd look down to the tray to see that rose lying beautifully in your plate. I would pick it up and put it in your hair and you don't take it out until you're in the shower. Life with you was so peacfull and just movie-like " He smiled warmly at me and my heart melted in my chest. We couldn't have been that perfect, i mean that only happened in movies.

"We were quite cheesy to be honest " He added cauaing me to burst out laughing and he soon joined in with me. When out laughter died down he placed his hand on my cheek, looking me in the eyes ever so warmly. "But I loved every single thing about it. I loved every single thing about you, Vii "  He said and I froze on the spot. His words always found their way straight to my heart, where they're meant to be. I've never heard such sweet words like these, let alone coming out of his lips. My heart was flattering in my chest and I couldn't help it when my hands cupped his soft face and I crashed my lips to his very soft ones, kissing him deeply. I was kissing him with all I had, I was melting in his arms and I didn't care if I could never return back. It was just him, it was just us.  We pulled away, breathing heavily, our chests rising and falling in sync. I rested my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his bed, and he wrapped his arms around me. Neither of us spoke a word, we just sat there enjoying each other's embrace. I just wanted to be in his arms forever, and never fall out.

"Was it always like this between us?? " I sat up to look him in the eyes.

"Like what?"

"This perfect" I explained. "Did we fight?"

"We did. In fact, I always loved to annoy you because you always looked sexy when you were mad " He smirked and I slapped his arm

"Asshole " I chuckled. " You're lucky I don't remember or else that little confession would have got you in some kind of trouble here "

"Oh hey, not my fault you turn me on, even when you're angry " He teased and I covered my ears playfully.

"My innocent ears! " I pouted like a little girl and he laughed holding my hands in his large ones bringing them to his lips to leave a soft kiss. Then he leaned in to leave soft kisses on my ear.

"Oh, I am really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your ears' innocence" He chuckled leaving wet open mouthed kiss all along my ear, sucking my earlobe.

"Zayn you're not helping with the innocence thing" I laughed. moving away from him.

"Sorry they're just so tempting " he licked his lips playfully.

"Leave my innocent ears alone, Zayn. They're still too young for this " I defended crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh love, I don't remember them being innocent when they were longing for my dirty talk when i was pleas- "

"Zayn!!" I covered my ears again but I could still hear his laugh ringing through thr bedroom. "Asshole " I laughed kicking him slightly in the balls.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for? " He grabbed his crotch as in an attempt to easen the pain.

"For being such a pervert " I smirked then got off of the bed. "Breakfast? "

                         *****
Hey hey hey!!

So what do you think of this one? Hope you like it ;)

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you all xx