Chapter 8

His jaw nearly touched the sandy ground underneath us. He looked totaly suprised.

"W-What? " He asked with wide eyes. I blushed and chuckled softly.

"I think I do like you, Zayn " I said much more confidently and wrapped my arms around his neck... of course still on my toes. Zayn stared at me for a minute... searching my face as if making sure I was serious. And I decided to make things clear to him. I leaned in and crashed my lips to his soft ones. Moving my lips with his... I put one of my hands on his broad shoulder and let it slide down feeling his hard-as-rock- chest, very slowly. His breath heavened and that's when I decided to pull away before things got more heated.

"You belive me now? " I smirked slightly and he smirked as well... tightening his grip around my waist.

"I do " He pecked my lips one more time and God do I wish we could stay like this forever... our lips connected... our bodies pressed together. "Yes, babe, me too. And I'll make sure we will. I don't mind making your dreams come true right now, babe " He smirked and squeezed my bum causing me to gasp and blush but that only made his pervy smirk get wider. I said that out loud?!

"Pervert " I smacked his chest and he laughed loudly at my shyness. I know... pervert is all he is.

"Well as much as I hate to ruin this moment but seriously the water is freezing my guts " He flashed me his breath-taking smile and my heart skipped a beat. God, couldn't he be less beautiful?

"Well I can take care of that for you " I smirked and looked up at him devilishly. I put my hand on his hard chest and his breath hitched. I smirked wider and let my hand slide down feeling his hard abs. When I reached his V-line and rubbed slowy, just slightly above his bulge... I looked up at him just to see him squeezing his eyes shut and holding his breath. The smirk on my lips couldn't get any wider as i decided to tease him a little bit further by brushing my thumb gently over his bulge, and he jumped in his place, not expecting the gesture. I pulled my hand away, smirking, causing him to open his eyes and let out a breath.

"Well that's enough for today. I want yoh alive " I smirked shooting him a wink at the end. He reised a perfect-shaped eyebrow at me... glaring slightly.

"You're such a tease. And you have three seconds to run " He said slowly through gritted teeth. I blinked at him not getting what he exactly meant." What are you waiting for? Run! " He said again and I smiled when it hit me. I turned around and felt a small slap on my bum. I looked over my shoulder at Zayn again and he just smirked at me so proud of himself. I glared at him and began to run towards the shore. The water was making it hard as hell for me to run but I faught it and kept swaying my hands around me in attempt to push the water backwards so it would be easier for me to run faster. after a while I heard a sound of water from far behind me and I knew Zayn started his little race. I smirked knowing I'll be the winner since he's far away and I'm almost there. But just as I was about to touch the semi-dry sand... I was tackled on the sand with Zayn on top of me. I let out a scream and Zayn burst out laughing. How the hell could he catch up with me?! He was meters away! I soon joined him as well and we both just stayed there laughed like fools. After a while we finally were done laughing and were in the process of catvhing our breaths. We just lay there each in their own world enjoying the comfortable silence but my body was desperate for a nice piss. I suddenly sat up so Zayn fell on the sand and I laughed.

"What the hell! " He chuckled.

"What? I have to pee " I chuckled and ran inside the jet before he could make any perverted remark.

                           *****

Heeeyy guys! I know I'm a little late but here's an update for you guys ;)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Love you all xx