Chapter 5

"I'm hungry " I groaned and looked up at the sky again. It was a light shade of blue. It looked comforting actually with the cool soft sand underneeth us. The beach was incredibley amazing, that's why we decided to lie down on the soft sand, doing absulotely nothing but looking up at the sky and just relaxing. I looked to my right at Zayn just to see his cocky smirk greeting me, as always.

"What exactly do you want to eat love? " He smirks at me and I couldn't help but blush as I got what he was exactly referring to... just from the way he smirked at me. Dirty pervert.

"What would you suggest that I'd like to eat Malik? " I smirked deciding to play along. Suddenly he was on top of me, his body nearly pressed to mine while his hot breath was tickling my face. His closeness was getting me a little dizzy as my breath hitched.

"Do you really want me to suggest? I bet you wouldn't wanna know my answer " He brushed his nose against mine playfully. I giggled and looked up to get my own eyes to get lost in his soft hazel ones. I felt something in my stomache like... butterflies and I closed my eyes immeditaly. Butterflies. No. I can't let myslef fall for this guy. I mean... look at him! He's attractive as hell and I don't seem like I'll ever get my eyes off of him.

"Breathe, love " He smirked and ran his index finger down my cheek slowly.

I opened my eyes quickly as I flinched at his gentle touch just to get his smirk to widen. Freaking tease. I breathed out as he accidently touches my side while he was putting his hand down, making me jump slightly in my place being the freaking ticklish I am. He looked down at me knowingly, an amused smirk playing on his lips. His smirk couldn't get any wider at that point and it finally hit me and my eyes widened.

"Don't " I warned trying to supress my chuckle while trying to back away.

"What love? What are you talking about? " He played innocent trying hard to hold his smile back. His fingers began slightly to touch my side and I twisted slightly trying to break free from his grasp.

"Zayn. No " I threatened slowly despite the fact that the humor in his eyes was driving me insane trying to hold back an endless fit of giggles. He sat up so he was now sitting on my thighs and out of blue, his fingers were tickling my sides, hard. I screamed at the sudden contact and couldn't help it but laugh... laugh hard while moving right to left and left to right.

"S-Stop-p! " I screamed, still laughing hard.

He kept on tickling both of my sides until we both ran out of breath from laughing so hard and tears now were falling down my cheeks. He laughed hard, seeing me wiggling underneeth him gasping for air. His laughter was the strongest distraction I've ever seen. I stopped moving for a brief second just to hear and watch his amazing laughter. Oh my gosh am I seriously drooling?

"S-Stop please " I screamed after I recovered and tried to wiggle out if his string grip again but failing miserably making him laugh rven more.

An idea popped up in my head and I smirked up at him and don't ask me how, but I just managed to give him a good kick in the balls. He groaned and bent down clatching his balls painfully. I smirked at him and managed to push him off of me. I got up and wipped the tears away, looking down at him with a smirk on ny lips.

"Don't start something you're going to lose at the end, Malik " I teased and made my way to the lifeless jet.

"Gonna regret that, Miss Lawson " I heard his voice close behind and I began to run on the beach giggling as a fool. I saw his shadow getting closer while the sand was making it harder for me to run. I gasped when I felt two strong arms around my waist pulling me back to a hard chest.

"Gotcha " Zayn whispered in my ear and that was enough to make shivers race down to my spine.

"Let me go " I said in a low voice trying to catch my breath since his own breath was tickling my ear.

"Not too soon, babe " He whispered in my ear then I felt soft lips pressed to my earlobe sucking soflty. He titled my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. My breath hitched when his soft lips went down to my neck and began to kiss slowly and softly. My knees began to get weaker as he found my sweet spot and began to softly suck there. I held tight on his strong arms that was still wrapped around my waist.

"Zayn... " I tried to speak but it sounded more like a moan. Shit.

I felt his breath heavies and my heart began to beat faster as I melted in his arms. I wanted to pull away but the pleasure was so good that I couldn't really make a move.

Only him could make me so velnurable just by kissing me. I wanted to slap him, but I also wanted nothing more than to feel his lips on me. Never would I have ever thought that I would actually enjoy his company that much. It's still crazy how we're acting as if we've known each other for years, how we're acting so openly around each other. Not that I'm complaining, though. I really enjoyed every single moment with him and I wish we could stay like that forever. Right there, him holding me like that, his lips on my skin. I could never ask for more. But I guess I spoke so soon. He stopped suddenly and pulled away smirking down at me and I blindmindedly groaned.

"So what do you want for lunch babe? " He asked with a smirk knowing what he was doing to me playing his dirty little game. Bastard.

                            *****

Hey guys!

So what did you think of this chapter??

Please don't hesitate to tell me what you think, it really means a lot to me.

And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you all xx