Chapter 7

I pulled the t-shirt over my head and threw it carelessly on the sand. Then I unbottuned my jeans shorts and pulled them down to step out of them.

The water looked incredibley beautiful actually and all I wanted to do is to get into it. And that's just all I did.

The warm water surrounded me as I dived freely into it. I kept on rolling and swimming in the water easily till I was out of breath so I wiggled my way though the water and back to the surface to catch my breath, gasping for air. Wow, this really feels so good.

I froze when I heard a sound coming from behind me. Could it be a shark? shit no. Suddenly I was pulled under the water once more but thank god I had enough time to steal a breath. I started kicking and twisting till I was free again, and swam to the surface, immediately. My heart was beating so fast in my chest and my legs started to feel jelly from the fright.

I was about to drown into the black depth of the ocean since my body is too weak to swim or even move, it feels like my whole body is in shock, but two strong arms were wrapped around my waist protectively holding me up so my head was out of the water and free in the air. I gasped and jumped in my place at the sudden connection but that only made the two arms tighten their grip around my waist.

"Shh, babe, it's just me " I heard Zayn's voice whisper in my ear and shivers ran down my spine but at the same time my tensed body relaxed knowing it's just Zayn.When the hell did he get in here in the first place? But I immeditaley jumped and broke free from his grip just as fast as it hit me.

"You asshole! It was you! You scared the shit out of me!! " I shouted and moved back. Zayn bursted out laughing at me. That asshole scared the shit out of me and he's laughing?!

"You should have seen your face babe " He laughed and I tried my best to hold back a smile. His laugh is so sexy! What Wait! I should be mad at him. I thought it was a fucking shark and it was just him! His arms around my waist from behind snapped me out of my thoughts while the shivers and the buterflies took all over my body.

"You know, you're sexy when you're angry" Zayn whispered in my ear and I shivered in his arms. I could never feel my cheeks so hot before like this... just at some words that managed to slip out of his mouth.

"Let go of me " I said slowly in a low voice.

"Make me" He chuckled softly then I felt his soft lips on my neck and I held my breath.

"Stop " I said in a low voice but his magical lips refused to stop exploring my wet neck. His lips are driving me insane and he has to stop.

"Zayn please s-stop " I almost begged and that's when I didn't feel his hot breath on my neck anymore, my body suddenly feeling cold. I sighed and turned around so I'm facing him.

"I'm sorry, I scared you " He said looking me deep in the eyes.

"When did you get in here? I can't remember seeing you in the water " I chuckled slightly to lighten the mood.

"When you were under the water " He smiled and I couldn't help it but smiled as well. But his smile dropped as something crossed his mind. "Why don't you give me a chance? I'm your boyfriend. Why don't you let me hold you? Why don't you let me kiss you? " He asked and I looked down.

I know he's right and I have to work on this. But we both have to take it slow until I fully trust him. Well Vi, you can do it. Don't hold back anymore. You've got that beautiful man in front of you begging you to let him hold you and kiss you and you're pushing him away? Stupid move isn't it?

I haven't realised till then that the waves have been pushing us towards the beach, so fortuantely, my toes now cauld touch the ground underneath us. Zayn of course on the other hand... is  standing easily on his whole feet. 

I took a deep breath and looked up at him again, getting lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

That's it, Vi. Just do it.

Taking a deep breath this time, standing on my toes,  closing my eyes, I leant in till our lips connected. I could taste the surprize on his lips but immediately he began moving his soft lips with mine in a perfect sync.

The fireworks in my stomache have never been stronger and I wrapped my hands around his neck as his own hands found their way to my waist pulling me closer to him. God, I never thought he'd be such a hot-good kisser! He put one of his large hands behind my neck pulling my face closer to his own, deepening the kiss.

I know this amazing kiss is much better than the one we shared before... but after a while I pulled away gasping for air. I've never felt like this before.

I looked up at my beautiful boyfriend. And for the first time, it actually felt good to know that that beautiful man standing right in front of me, staring so affectionately at me, warmness and admiration written all over his face, was really my boyfriend. For the first time it felt good to let go of my stubborness, to let go of confusion. For the first time, it felt good to let it just be us two. Him and I.

"Zayn..." I breathed.

"What, babe? " He whispered.

"That was literally amazing and... and I've never felt this way before " I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what's coming next. " I-I think I really like you. "

                           *****

Heyy guys! So what do you think of this chapter??

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

Love you!! xx