•Licks🌺❤•

This includes shipping between Wilbur and Technobladedoes not take place during the sleepy boos Inc. Plot I wrote this at 3 am if its crappy I'm sorry, disclaimer I do not ship the irl people this is pure fanfiction so uh enjoy?
----------------------------------------------------------
Techno's P.O.V

I was sitting in Wilbur's lap in and oversized pink pig hoodie sneezing a bit.He ran his fingers through my chocolate brown hair(your new boyfriend came on while writing this) as he looked down at me.I look up at him and he just smiled and I huff cuddling into his chest why was it so cold.I hate the winter its always so cold and I can't handle it unlike Wilbur.I hear him chuckle and rub my back in a circle motion.Which calmed me a lot I loved when he rubbed my back.

He picks me up and moved me and got up and walk to the kitchen.Making me start to pout and huff my tail swishing waiting for him to come back.Why is he taking so long not fair something fall and made me jump onto my feet.

"WILL!?"I yell and start running towards the kitchen.

"I'm ok I just dropped something"he smiled turning to me.

" ok good"I say in a whisper like tone and walk over and hug him.

He hummed and turned back to whatever he was doing as I just hugged his side.Soon he let out a low huff but I didn't think anything of it to sleepy.Wiblur slowly picked me off my feet making me yelp in surprise and him laugh.My legs wrap around his waist instinctively and he hummed as I cuddled my face in his neck.Soon he started to carry me back to the couch and sit me down.I stare at him as he walk and grabs the remote and to the kitchen but came back with hot coco.

He set the hot coco on the table and sat down I immediately crawled over and sat in his lap.This bitch turns on a scary movie knowing I hate them.I look at him and scoff He laughed again and we started to watch the movie.-Insert very detailed jumpscare- I yelped and hid my face in Wilbur's chest he was so calm.So he started to run his hand down and up my back which was soothing.Even though it didn't stop me from shaking and cuddling more into his chest.

"You alright Techno"Wilbur asked and all he received was a nod.

I grab my hot coco and so does he I glare at this copy cat and start licking the drink.He stared in utter confusion but I didn't mind and he drunk his.I shrug and set mine down and he kept his with him and I turn to face him.

"Weirdo"He whisper to me and I hit his shoulder.

"Fucking nerd"I growled back and he smacked my fore head.

I growl at him and hit him again well then he spilt the hot coco and it went all over my leg.I yelp at the burn and move off him and he looked at me.

" Shit Techno I'm sorry mate"He said putting it down.

I nodded and got off the couch and walked upstairs to change.When I was getting the jeans off where the hot coco had mostly spilled it burned to touch.I whine in confusion as I finally get them off and take off the hoodie that had got slightly hit also.I grab one of Wilbur's yellow hoodies and put it on it went to my middle thigh.Once I got dressed I walked downstairs and he pulled me close then looked at the burn on my leg.I struggle to get away but no avail and he let his finger gaze the burn.I hiss at the pain and he pulled away and looked at me.

"let get that patched up a bit"Wilbur spoke in a sorta hushed voice.

"Wilbur its just a-"I was cut off by him dragging me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There might be a part two I'm not too sure but I started this at 3 am took a break and finished at 11:41 am so have fun with this scrappy chapter.

Bye bye you little whores /j

Also be free to request!