~•The family🌺❤•~

This is an AU where you and Sapnap are siblings and one day you walk in while he's streaming with his face cam and he forests to mute and then it off and you start playing your newest song you wrote!also your gonna have light brown hair but you can choose the length :D you are twins btw.(I'm probably gonna look up a song to use and it won't be mine lol)
Enjoy!(Sapnap does not have his other sibling in the AU)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V

I rub my eyes sitting up in the bed and stretch my arms out with a long yawn.I smile slightly rubbing my eyes and throw the covers of my legs.Kicking my feet off the bed stepping out of my comfy warm ass bed.I hear Sapnap from downstairs and I walk to my door and open it then walk out not bothering to close it.Walking downstairs I see him on the couch watching YouTube and I yawn making him turn his head.

"Ah good morning bitch"He said with a wave.

"Fuck you..but good morning"I laugh slightly and wave.

He just did a little head nod and I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.I take out some Mochi(if you allergic to that you can pick something else :D).I close the fridge and walk over and plop down on the couch beside Sapnap.I look at him and open the Mochi container and grab a green Mochi ball and hand it out to him.

"Want it?"I ask which he smiled and took it.

"Yeah Thank you"He said with a smile.

I nod and turn grabbing a pink one and bite into it tasted sweet but a bit sour(Never tasted one 😔✋).I ate them with Sapnap then get up and leave him going upstairs to my room.I entered closing the door and go to my closet and pull out some clothes.

(what it looks like)

Putting them on then pulling out a writing book labeled 'song book' I grab my guitar and breathe in.I sat on the edge of my back and strum my guitar.

This is for you Terry,

I met her in a gay bar In September.
I strum the guitar at an even beat.
I can still recall that little hat she wore.
I strum it again the even beat calmed me.
She was crawlin' through the prairie in the twilight.
strum...
And I knew no one would love her more than I do.
Strum..

She asked me if I would stay forever..
Strum..
She said to me there was nobody else..
Strum...
But who'd have thought she would run off while in labor.
Strum..
You'd at least think she'd say goodbye...
Strum...

I smile as I sang the last verse I should show Sappy I thought getting up.I carry my guitar and open my door and walk down the hall and knock on the door.

"hold on Dream, George and chat have to mute and turn the face cam off right quick"I hear Sapnap say which I think he did.

"Alright come in bitch-"Sapnap yelled and I walk in and he smiles.

"Sappy! Wanna hear my new song!" I ask, He laughs and nodded.

I clap my hands and he scoots over and I sat beside him but faced him and started strumming my guitar.

I met her in a gay bar In September.
I strum the guitar and he hummed his eyes shining.
I can still recall that little hat she wore.
I strum it again and he was still humming.
She was crawlin' through the prairie in the twilight.
strum...He hums again
And I knew no one would love her more than I do.
Strum...He laughs a bit

She asked me if I would stay forever..
Strum..
She said to me there was nobody else..
Strum...
But who'd have thought she would run off while in labor.
Strum..
You'd at least think she'd say goodbye...
I sang all of that from my heart and he seemed to like it making me happy.

"You did good! Really good!" Sapnap clapped his hands making my face heat up in embarrassment.

He turns back to his stream and stops I turn and my eyes widen.

'who is she?'Most of chat was asking or 'that was nice music!'.

"uh you didn't mute..."George I believe said.

"Who is she?"The guy named Dream I think said.

My face heats up and I slap Sapnap's arm and he hit me back until the point we were fighting not with out fist but argument fighting.

" DONT HIT ME BITCH!"he yelled.

"BRO ILL STAB YOU WITH A SPOON!"I screech.

George I believe made us stop fighting and Sapnap looks at me.

"is it ok if I tell them" He asked and I sigh with a nod.

"Well Dream, Gogy, and chat meet my sibling Y/N!!" He said with a big smile.

"YOU HAVE A SIBLING!?"Dream and George guy I believe yelled.

"H-hi" I say fiddling with my fingers and Sapnap giggles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh I don't know but here
Its 1 am where I am and I have school time so yeah- ❤