My brother dream..♤

TW:Blood
This will be told in third person
George au
----------
George sat at the river bank watching how the cool blue water crashed. Fish swam along the currents, he popped his bubble gum.

"Where is quackity?"George thought

He slowly stood up and walked towards his mushroom castle. The castle has been built by DreamXD. George walked through the green forest the leaves hung low, and giving a lot of shade perfect for napping.  The forest was long and dark fully of mystery. He walked towards the prison.

"I must speak to sam."George mumbled.

George didnt stop walking until he seen a blood trail. Golden feather could be seen scattered around. He walked towards it quickly, was it Quackity's blood. George hoped not, to be honest him and Quackity where brothers. Quackity wasnt Blood related to him but they where still brothers.

"Come on please be something else-"George stopped dead in his tracks.

Dream standing over Quackity with an axe. George was in shock before he ran forward. He pulled quackity into his chest, Dream stood shocked.

"Hey..hey wake up!"George muttered.

"George.."Dream said, he stepped forward.

George begun sobbing, he shook him.

"He was my brother!? Why!"George choked out.

"I'm so sorry-"Dream said stepping back again.

There was a lot of sobbing, but none of it would bring Quackity back. That was his last life.
-----
Ah yes I'm back with angst and covidd