♡School sucks♡

Hello!
Type:🌧💧?
Main:Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.
Have this for early Easter my voices
Tw:Suicide
---------
Tubbo's P.O.V

I comb out my hair first day of school yes! I'm really excited.Although I wont be able to see Tommy.I was sad he had to stay home because he was bad last year.He was pretty popular but now I would only see him late afternoons.Now this ruined my mood, and I ran downstairs into the bathroom.Looking at my outfit the striped black and yellow shirt.

I was also wearing overalls a bee pinned onto the front.A flower crown sat ontop of my head.Feeling content with my outfit I cover some scars.One lay over my eye it was the worst.Im gonna be honest I know nobody.Im fairly new to leaving the house.

Philza had homeschooled me ever since he found me abandoned.My village was burned down I dont know my parents.Although it didnt matter to me because I had a new family.I wrote a simple note telling Tommy bye and I'd see him after school.I didnt know how to spell very well so it was simple.Pulling my bag on and walking out and towards the school.

I walk into the school and went toward the office.I wasnt looking where I was going I bumped into someone.What the hell..-

"Sorry I wasnt watching where I was going!"They exclaim, my eyes open.

Holy shit- my eyes flicker up at the person standing over me.They where tall really fucking tall..My heart raced.I mutter an apology and quickly stood up and ran.Im stop at the office walking inside looking down.They gave me my schedule and I thanked them.I didnt have any class for first period so I walked outside.

I sat down against a tree closing my eyes, sleepy.I stayed up last night I was so excited so I didnt sleep much.I slowly fell asleep not meaning to.I felt myself being shook after a bit.My eyes flutter open I seen a black and white haired man.Same man from earlier what time is it? I look up at him.

"Hm...what time is it.."I say groggily.

"Oh..its time to leave..um can we talk?"He asked, Worry filled my body.

Was I gonna get beat up? Did he work for them?.Wait school was over what was phil gonna think.I missed well technically skipped my first day.Pushing the thoughts aside I nodded and he smiled.

We chatted and he took me home oh his name is Ranboo pretty name.I opened the door to be greeted by a anxious Tommy.

"TOMMY!"I yell and he relaxed.

"TUBBOOO!"He yelled and we hug eachother.

I heard someone clear their throat uh oh dadza.I look at him and gulp letting go of Tommy and smile at him.

"Hey Philllll!"I say dragging out his name.

He gave that dad look and boy did I know I was in trouble.I got scolded but Tommy was safe so whatever.My eyes locked on Tommy and I smile.Me and him went to a flower field and played around.Then we went home due to it getting dark.Honestly I was tired again so I fell asleep on Tommy.

The Next Day

I got ready for school wrote Tommy another note.Then head to school I meet up with Ranboo well I thought.

A few months later

I got closer to Ranboo but I hate school.Some bitch named Angel grabbed a fist full of my hair.She slammed my head into the locker a few times.I felt dizzy and tears fell down my cheeks she dropped me.

"Pathetic.."Angel growled out.

I watched her walk away and sniffled standing up.My legs wobbly as I walked to find Ranboo he was with that bitch.I was pissed then again I dont want Ranboo to leave me alone.It would be easier to make her off her self, the thought made me uncomfortable.Although it's what had to be done I walked hime.After that everyday I would write notes saying things nobody should.

Soon when I came to school at her locker was flowers and a picture.The school informed ih she had committed and I open my locker.I felt someone grab my hair and pull me back.

"YOU DID THIS ITS YOU FAULT!"They threw me on the ground.

I landed on my side my head tucked into my arms.I begin to shake my eyes look to the crowd to Ranboo who had wide eyes.I felt a kick to my back and I yelped tears falling down my face.

"YOUR SO FUCKING WEIRD I SEE YOU EYE DOWN ANGEL AND RANBOO WITH HATE WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER."The yell, was it obvious?

I crawl off he followed before he landed another hit I stood up.My legs wobbled and I grabbed my stuff and went to walk away.My hair was grabbed and I was slung into the lockers.

"DONT WALK AWAY WHILE IN TALKING LITTLE BITCH"He yelled.

I growl grabbing his arm and slung him into the lockers.Before he could get his senses back and grabbed his hair.I started repeatedly slamming his head into the lockers.I seen blood trickle down and let him go with a laugh.Everyone stepped back scared I seen Ranboo was he scared.

That was the last time I seen anyone I was taken to a mental asylum.Why why...why...why...it was for nothing.I started laughing rocking back and forth.Why...why..why..why!?

"WHY...WHY..WHY!?"I yelled looking at the cameras I've repeated this never getting an answer.

I heard talking outside the door and stood up and paced.The door open and I sat back down rocking again.Tommy stepped in his eyes went wide and ran over.He sat in front of me and I kept rocking.

"Tubbo..."His voice broke.

Ranboo stepped in stopping dead in his tracks.My eyes got teary I scoot away and look at the camera.

"WHY!?..WHY..WHY..why...why..why"I laughed then started crying.

Tommy hugged me and I hugged back, Ranboo walked over and picked my up.He pet my hair and I closed my eyes.I started sniffling and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up in a warm room not cold like the room I was in.Opening my eyes I was laying on Ranboo and Tommy was asleep on the other side.
(/p)

"Hmm?..."I sit up and tilt my head I was home.

Oh just another nightmare I lay back down with a small sigh.Im glad it was I hated it I've got the two people I need.I slowly drifted back off into slumber.
---------------
?Finished?
Yall can decide what you want was it really just a dream?
Well bye hope yall enjoyed this one!