•They all left🌧💧*

This one is gonna be quick!
Based of a video I saw but different also.
Based on Technoblade
TW:Getting left behind(for those who have separation anxeity and have panic attacks over things like this), Abuse, Alcohol.(Whiskey)
This is pure fanfiction.
----------
Techno's P.O.V

I would chase after my sister then the memory died I was in a black void.I could see her spirt before it disappeared.Another memory popped up "Selected:Mother" it rang.

"But I dont want to live that way.."Said young me looking at my mother.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.It flashed to my mother with an whiskey bottle and about to hit me.She was yelling though I couldn't make out what she said.It flashed again to us standing back to back.She was drinking while I was just thinking.It flashed again to my mom drunk and her talking as I faked a smile.
---------

Then it showed my first time meeting the voices.

"You said that you would let it go.."Younger me whispers.

He backed away from the voices who followed him.
--------------

I snap back into reality and look at Philza and glare.He had turned on me like everyone else.I trusted him and he left, he was staring at me.

"IM JUST SOMEONE THAT YOU USE TO KNOW!!"I yelled and his eyes went wide.
--------

I was now with Wilbur and was pissed he had cut me off mid sentence.He cut me off to ramble about Tommy and L'manburg.

"BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OFF!?"I yell then turn.

I could feel him staring holes into my head.When I yelled that I could picture my dead younger brother.
----------

Tommy was who I'm with now well standing in front of.I looked down at him he could never forgive me.That doesn't matter cause I can never forgive him.

"Think "I like you" and wanna befriend you!"I growled to tommy who was shocked.

His shock faded and his baby blue eyes became a glare.I once said something like that to my sister.
----------

Sapnap was standing with me now I was calmer but it doesn't matter.I stared at him and he stared at me.

"I don't even need your love.."I mutter .

It flashed to younger us joking around but right now I wasn't.It flashed back to me and confused Sapnap.
----------

Dream looked down on me as hot tears streamed down my face.He looked sad also and looked away.

"You treat me like a stranger and I feel so lost!"I whisper yell.

It flashed me saying the same thing when we where kids.I sniffled and ran off.

-------

Schlatt was avoiding eye contact his redstone red eyes looking to the side.His eyes where once milky brown and his hair cotton white.

"You didnt have to stoop so low."I say looking at him.

He was still silent and it flashed to when we where kids and happy.When we could play around when I was free.
---------

I stared at Ranboo I didnt have much to say to him.He was a good guy in general but he was naive.

"Any "friends could change your mind"I huffed at the end.

Tears formed in he shocked eyes. It flashed.We where young him younger than me and we where being kids.Laughing and playing around like any child should be able to.
---------

Eret and I where in my cabin and I sniffle as he hugged me.I hug him back and cry silently except for a few sobs.(platonic❤)

"Guess I dont need them though"I say but it was muffled.

He hugged me tighter as I cried more.It flashed to him hugging me, I was giggling as a playful children.Children who had so much energy it could run a house.
-------------

I was walking away Tubbo now he was crying.

"Now your just someone I use to know"I say completely walking away.

There was no flash this time so it was over.
♡♡♡♡♡
AND finished~ I hope ya'll enjoy this short little thing! I was bored so its probably not that good-

Stay healthy dear readers!

Lots of love!🥰❤

And peace out!