•Colorblind❤🌺•

This is an oc of mine x the smp!
Enjoy!
Dream x colorblind oc
---------------
I screech as I died in bed wars and slam my hands on the desk and read a dono.

"Hey flower when are we getting a everything but face reveal!"The dono read.

"Really soon my mask is almost done!!"I say with a smile.

Chat went crazy and I giggle spinning in my chair letting out a sigh.

"I can do a height reveal right now!"I say and chat was all saying yes so I stand up.

I got behind my bee chair and make sure my face wasn't showing I'm about 4'4 at age 16.I turn on my camera and I move my chair to beside me and wave.I had yellow thumb less gloves on and an black dress, chat was spamming because of my height.

"Ok now camera is going off-"I say turning it off and sitting down.

I start playing again 'Victory' and I start laughing like dream and fell out of my chair.After a while I end the stream and walk downstairs and see my mum drinking so I snuck past.I open the fridge and grab a rockstar.I walk back upstairs and sigh I miss my dad I sat on my bed and grab my laptop.I turn of the lights and turn on my lED lights to green well um yellow...I can't tell.I start watching Dream videos its about 2 am shit I have to pick up my mask at 7 am.

I turn off my laptop and lay down closing my eyes after a while I fell asleep.
----------------

My alarm starts blaring and I groan it caused me a headache but I threw the covers off and remember my mask.I got up didn't even need to get dressed forgot to take off my dress last night.I do my make up and put on my shoes and walk downstairs mum was passed out on the couch.I walk over and cover her up and smile grabbed the empty vodka bottle and throw it away then walk out.I walk into the store and go up to the lady at the desk.

"Hello I'm here for my mask! Fl- Terry taylor!" I say and she nods walking to the box and brings a box out.

"Here you go ma'am"She said and I cringe up.

"Thank you"I say taking the box and handing her the money and walking out.

I walk into the house and upstairs and take the mask out the box it looked nice!

(That took me like 20 minutes to make but that's what it looks like)

I put it on and buckle it and grab my baby blue dress and white knee highs.I change into that real quick then put on some High heel black boots I set up my camera and take a photo.I posted it on Twitter with the caption "I got my mask!meaning more face cam streams pog!".My skin was tan and dotted with freckles I also wore gloves that were white.My mom was yelling for me so I walk down stairs and she tells me to go back upstairs which I did.I start streaming and everyone in my chat greet me and I smile.

My face cam was on and I wave of course I had my mask on tho * notification *.I grab my phone and open my DMS "Dreamwastaken:Hello I've seen talent in you and would like to ask you to join the smp!".I almost screamed in joy but mum would get mad so I was quiet and text him back "FlowerQueen:Sure! When can I log on".After a couple of text I was told I can log in now and after a minute I got in.

"Surprise chat"I smile and they went crazy.

FlowerQueen joined the game...

Tubbo_:uhh hello?

Georgenotfound:Must be the new person dream said was joining

• I join a VC with Sapnap, George, and Dream •

"ELLO!"I let out a laugh.

"Ello"George said.

" He mamas~"He said making me giggle.

"Hey"Dream said.

My cat crawls in through my open window it was a white/orange cat and it jumped in my lap.I pet him with a smile as I stroked his soft white and orange fur he was a munchkin cat.
(what the kitty looked like)

I kept humming and talking to them and swaying back and forth when my mum or someone starts to bang in my door

I kept humming and talking to them and swaying back and forth when my mum or someone starts to bang in my door.I flinch and hope nobody noticed and turn to face the door.

"come in!"I say and my best friend walks in and ran over and hugged me.

"CAS!!!"I hug him back and he kissed my head in a friendly manner.(I do that is it not normal?)

"Hello Terry.."He said.

"My question is did you get me my rockstar?"I question and he laughed pulling out a rockstar from his bag.

"I love you look at cinnamon and how much he's grown!" I say pointing to the cat I completely forgot about the stream and the others.

He nods and picks him up and pet him and then he looked st me and pulled my mask up to show a scar on my jaw.He giggles and traced it sending shivers down my spin.

"DONT DO THAT YOU GAY BITCH-" I laugh and so does he.
---------------
Part 2 will be a thing
I'm lazy
And yeah
Bai