◇The deal♤

!SMUT!
TNT duo
Top big q
Bottom wilbur

3rd P.O.V

Quackity sat in the casino Wilbur sitting infront of him looking at the cards. They had a deal if Quackity lost he owed Wilbur money, while if Wilbur lost he owed Quackity his life. Quackity was already in the lead having a few tricks as he watch the man. Wilbur seemed frustrated but was still smirking crazy bitch. Quackity laid down his last cards after Wilbur and with that he won.

"I won wilbur soot."Quackity spat.

"alright then a bet is a bet."Wilbur sighs.

Wilbur handed him a sword suprised when Quackity dropped it.

"Not exactly what I wanted~"Quackity said grabbing his hand and dragging him.

Quackity took home to the back room and grabbed some clothes. Wilbur stared in confusion when he was handed the clothes.

"Strip and get changed soot."Quackity smirked eyes grazing over him.

Wilbur looked hesitant before slowly getting undressed. He pulled the yellow booty shorts over his underwear. He put on a white crop top with a duck on it, he finished with some black fishnets and a collar.

"Good boy~"Quackity whispered her was closer now.

Wilbur shivered and his face grew hot as Quackity backed away.

"Now go serve drinks, and if you dont I'll punish you got it?~" Quackity's voice dripped with venom.

Wilbur nodded shivering slightly and walked out of the room. He grabbed a tray and walked over asking people for their order. He got to one table with a few people in his age group sat. A boy with black hair and wolf ears licked his lips seeing wilbur leaning back a bit. The group smelt of cheap alcohol and colonel.

"Sit down pretty boy talk to me~"The wolf boy said.

Wilbur sat down his head clouded with lust and sex would be great. The boy pulled him into his lap so Wilbur was straddling him. They kissed up his neck hand trailing to the skin on his ass. Needing the flesh as Wilbur let out small whimpers and pleads. Suddenly it was stopped by him being yanked up with a small yelp. Quackity stood furious pulling wilbur closer.

"Fuckin' slut what did I say."Wuackity growled.

Wilbur's knees felt weak and he whimpered.

"To serve drinks..sir"Wilbur managed to get out.

Quackity nodded and glared at the customer before storming off with wilbur. Pushing him against a wall and pushing his knee onto his crotch. Quackity glared at Wilbur grabbing a fistful of his hair. He yanked on it making wilbur moan.

"Shut up fuck'n slut"Quackity spat.

Wilbur whimpered.

"You're mine and only mine got that soot!"Quackity raised his voice.

"Y-yes sir!" Wilbur yelped.

Quackity pulled Wilbur's short and underwear down in one movement. Wilbur squirmed against the touch touch only to get slammed into the wall. Quackity pulled the crop top off and fishnets. Leaving Wilbur completely naked and Quackity fully clothed.

"I shouldn't even prep you.."Quackity growled.

Quackity turned wilbur around pushing his face against the wall. He stuck his finger infront of the mans face.

"Suck."Quackity said in a quiet demand.

Wilbur started suckling and licking the fingers in his mouth. After a few painfully long seconds Quackity pulled them away. Pressing one finger in and wiggling it around before pressing another one in. Wilbur was shaking moaning softly at the stimulation.

"Good boy..this is a punishment although so..you arent aloud to cum without premission"Quackity whispers in his ear.

Wilbur whimpers as Quackity pulls his fingers out. He spits on his hand and begins slicking himself up and pushing in slowly. Wilbur moaned and Quackity snaked his hand around started jerking Wilbur off. Wilbur moaned louder legs shaking as Quackity sped up his thrust.

"Good boy.."Quackity grunted.

"I- gonna..m...cU-"Wilbur babbled.

Quackity ignored him chasing his own climax. Wilbur squirms as he came closer his stomach in a tight bubble.

"Go..ahead"Quackity whispered.

Wilbur and Quackity came at the same time. Wilbur's leg shook as Quackity pulled out and pulled him onto the floor.

"Rest up.. you have work tomorrow"Quackity smirked pressing a kiss into his temple.
----------
WELL THEN LOVLEYS THATS THAT I HATE WRITING SMUT.
THANKS TO MY FRIENDS I GUESS THEY MADE THE DEAL IDEA O DID THE REST BUT WHATEVER.
-🏳️‍🌈💉