•D-Dad..🌺❤•

This is another one about George!
Au: Eret and George are brothers- Awesomesamdude is their dad and they don't get to see him often.George hides his eyes because he has a completely white eye like Erets eyes but just one and his other eyes is hazel brown!- also high school Au mix
Ship:Georgenotnap
--------------------------------------------
George's P.O.V

I fix my hair and put on my clout glasses, I put on a light gray hoodie.Some jeans with rips in the knee once I had got dressed I walk out and see Sapnap.He was already dressed so I ran over and jump on his back.

"AH- GEORGE-"Sapnap screeched and I giggle.

He smiled and held me on his back and carried me out.I see Eret and my eyes light up he see me and waves.I waved back then buried my face in Sapnap's shoulder.Eret walked away and Sapnap and I go the the lounge room.Wilbur was hugging his father and Technoblade was sitting down.I got off Sapnap's back and smile at everyone.

He went over to Dream and they started talking and I stood alone waiting for Eret.Sapnap walks over again and reaches for my goggles that keep my eyes hidden.I grab his wrist and turn to him.

"Ow! Ok ok let go!"Sapnap squeaks.

I let his wrist go and Eret comes down and I run and jump in his arms.Everyone stares at us, Eret was laughing as he held me up.

"I'm going to drop you"Eret said followed by a laugh.

"YOU DROP ME ILL TELL DAD!!!"I screeched.

I grip onto him well tried and he dropped me, I felt everyone of our friends eyes locked on us.I look at Eret and huff.

"What the hell..."Sapnap and Dream said at the same time

"language-"Bad said.

I look at them and shrug as I stood then smile.

"Well uh me and Eret are brothers!" I say and Eret smiled.

They all looked beyond shocked except for Techno who just shrugged cause he already knew.Eret takes off his sunglasses showing his white eyes and quickly got uncomfortable.I don't know who but someone let out a scream.

"cool"Techno said in a monotone voice.

"Hello my sons" My head whips around and I see Sam standing there.

Eret ran toward him and hugged him, My heart was beating fast I didn't know what to do.

"come on George"He says and I ran over and tackled him into a hug.

"Why are you hiding your eyes?"He questions but I stay silent.

"Dad!?"They ask, Sam was known to be a well known traveler and other things.

Eret stopped hugging him and wipes tears off his face and I move back a bit.He reached for my goggles which I didn't do anything to stop him, they slip off my face.My eyes in view and he smiled putting his hand on my head and rustled my hair.

"Y'alls eyes"They all say in one go and we smile.
---------------------------------------
Enjoyed that I hope
Cause I didn't I was up at 3 am writing it and just finished
Nom nom
Bai bai