❤🌺Lore?..🌺❤

Allo dear readers!
For my birthday I said birthday special
I present you with-
Platonic Quckity x reader!!
Enjoy😌💝
----------------
Reader P.O.V

My ears twitch as I walked down a path in the dark forest.The branches stretched over me making barley any light able to enter.I tilt my head up and sniff at the air, it was damp and cold.That meaning it was gonna rain soon.My tail flickers lightly and I start walking quicker.I exit the forest and see a cave up ahead.

I enter the cave and hear people talking so I froze then heard running.It was growing louder so I hide behind a open space in the wall.A pinkette ran in a black hair male with a beanie on chasing him.My tail flickers watching them both.They where wearing armor one had stronger then the others.My eyes sparkle as they started fighting.

I cant hear what they are saying but I need to get outta.The fight was getting pretty brutal, as I went to leave I tripped.A thud sound was made as I winced in pain and hear them stop.No more clanking of armor I could feel their eyes on me.I turn around and force a half assed smile.I made eye contact with the black haired male.

"Who the fuck dream didnt say anything about a new member getting on"The man in the beanie said.

The pinkette stared at me and looked at the one in the beanie.

"I dont know but they interrupted the lore"They said and I stopped.

"T-That was f-fake"I ask voice really low.

They looked at me for a bit then laughed.

"Of fucking course it was!"
-------------
I'll continue this but have it.