•Mine.❔•

This is a yandere story so a lot of gore like shit
My friend wanted this and I was like I got you 😌 but I've been working on other story's x-x
Enjoy!
Tw:mentions of Blood
--------------
Wilbur's P.OV

I stared at a boy with brown hair clicking a pen in my hand.Lets just say this male was fine as hell.He had brown hair fluffy brown hair I add.He was good with social interaction yet I wasn't he was perfect.My eyes locked on him as he talked with his friend's.He was muscular not over but  over average.

I look away quickly face red when he looked at me slightly.My thoughts filled with images of him and I went redder.My thoughts where getting out of hand as i thought of him more.I kinda got angry seeing him talk to grace.I didn't dare speak I'd just fix that problem later.I start writing down things and soon class was over.

I stood up and walk out and slip a note to grace.I start walking to an abandon house.I go inside and see a knife that had been left and grab it.I walk over and cut the strings off the blinds.I walk outside into the backyard and pick up a rock.I met up with grace and we chatted for a bit.

She looked away and I picked to rock back up.I held it up and hit her in the head and she fell.She looked at me and went to scream but I hit her again.She passed out and I drag her inside and put her in a chair.I take the string I cut earlier and tie her hands to the chair.I take out the knife and cut cloth from her sleeve.

I put the cloth around her mouth and tie it.I smile and sat down and relaxed reading a book.Waiting for her to wake up was so boring.

                      •Time skip•

I stood in front of her enjoying the look of fear in her tortoise eyes.I laugh at her struggling.The strings rubbing against her skin.I shrug I dont like long lasting kills so it was quick.I stabbed her and blood splatters onto me.I stab her again and again more blood splatters.

I smile as blood pours from her chest and head.Watching her bleed out gave made me smile wider and laugh.I take the string off and pull the lifeless body out of the chair.I carried it over to a table and grab a trash bag.I put my weapons in it and take off my shirt shoving it in the bag.I ply up some of the boards up.

There was a hole under the board and I throw the bag in it.I drop the body in the hole and place to wood back.I walk out and chuckling I step back.I flicker open the silver lighter focusing on the flame for a bit.There was gasoline already poured everywhere on the house.I flip the top of the lighter open watching the flame.

I throw the lighter onto the gasoline and run then turn to watch.The house soon went up in flames and I laughed.Walking off proudly I got to my house and changed.
---------------------
3rd P.O.V

soon anytime someone got close to jared...

They would be murdered..

This happened...

Again....

And again...

Nobody could ever touch HIS jared.
-----------------
I hope you enjoyed  this chapter :D

Bai bai now!